With ‘General Knowledge’ being added to the syllabus of every competitive exam across Banking, SSC, Railway, Insurance, and Government, it’s necessary that the candidates preparing for it be well aware of the fundamentals. ‘General Awareness’ carries at least 50 marks on an average across various exams and out of these 50, 3-5 marks are questions related to names of countries, capitals, and currencies.
Every mark counts and knowing something as basic as the capital or currency of a particular country can earn you brownie points.
To help you score better, we have compiled a list of countries, their capitals, and currencies. What’s more? It’s FREE.
Countries Capitals and Currency | Download Free PDF
Download the List of Countries, their Capitals and Currencies Free E-book -> HERE
Topper scored 25/25 in the English section. Can you beat the score
Want to download Countries Capitals and Currency ebook for free. Then follow the simple steps mentioned below:
How to download Countries Capitals and Currency?
Step 1: Click on the above-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page.
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the Countries, Capitals & Currencies free ebook).
Step 3: After Logging in, you will see the list of Free Ebooks.
Step 4: Click on the Static GK section under All ebooks sections.
Step 5: Then scroll down your cursor and you would be able to download Countries Capitals and Currency ebook.
Check your all India standing with a free mock test
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above Free Ebook would be helpful for your Bank, Insurance, SSC, and Railway Exams preparation. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness, and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test