When it comes to banking and government exams, there is one topic that is usually seen almost in every exam. The topic is List of Public & Private Banks of India – their Headquarters, Taglines & Chairpersons. We have compiled a list of banks in order to help you with the complete list in one place. This is updated as per the latest information of 2020. Chairpersons and the Taglines are the most frequently seen questions in the exams, which is precisely covered here in this eBook.
You can download the pdf and read complete details about the banks:
- 1. List of Public & Private Banks [PDF] – Taglines, Headquarters & Chairpersons
- 2. Download the eBook in following simple steps:
- 3. List of Public & Private Banks – Sample Questions From Topic
1. List of Public & Private Banks [PDF] – Taglines, Headquarters & Chairpersons
Click on the link provided below to download the complete list of banks:
2. Download the eBook in following simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the below-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the Monthly current affairs bolt).
Step 3: After Logging in, you will be able to download the eBook completely free.
3. List of Public & Private Banks – Sample Questions From Topic
Q1) What is the tagline of Syndicate Bank?
Ans: Your faithful and friendly financial partner
Q2) Who is the chairperson of Allahabad Bank?
Ans: SS Mallikarjun Rao
Q3) Where is the Headquarter of Bank of Baroda?
Q4) What is the Tagline of HDFC Bank?
Ans: We Understand Your World
Q5) Where is the headquarter of Karnataka Bank?
Q6) Who is the Chairman of Punjab National Bank?
Ans: Sunil Mehta
Q7) Where is the Headquarter of the United Bank of India?
Q8) When was Yes Bank founded?
Download the Complete list and know more such details:
For more eBooks, Click Here
That will be all from us in this blog. We hope the ebook shared here helps you in your exam preparations and you learn effectively. Also, keep following this space for more such content.
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test