MPSC conducts the recruitment for the State Tax Inspector (STI). The 2021 recruitment notification was released on 28th October 2021, and the preliminary examination for the same will be held on 26th February 2022. The commission is yet to release the 2022 recruitment notification. Eligible candidates should keep checking the official website for future updates. This article will give you detailed information on the selection process for the State Tax Inspector, the process to register and fill the MPSC STI Application form, the eligibility requirements, and other details for recruitment.
Table of Contents
The Process to Fill the MPSC STI Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the MPSC STI Application form.
Step 1– Visit the official website of the commission.
Step 2 – On the home page, click on the Careers section.
Step 3 – Search for the MPSC STI recruitment link. Select & click on the new registration.
Step 4 – Register yourself by following instructions.
Step 5 – After the registration is complete, go back to the login portal.
Step 6 – Login with your credentials
Step 7 – Click on Apply Online.
Step 8 – Fill in the required details and upload the documents in the required format.
Step 9 – Crosscheck the application form to ensure that the details are spelled correctly and filled in properly.
Step 10 – Click on the submit button.
Step 11 – Complete the payment of the Application fees.
Step 12 – Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Payment of Fees
The fees of the application form are different for different categories.
|For General category||Rs 374/-|
|For Reserved category||Rs 274/-|
Select the payment option (credit/ debit card/ net banking/mobile wallets)
Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the process of payment.
Take a printout of the Registration Form and the fee receipt for future use.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- After submitting the payment information, wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 4 – 5 seconds to process the request, but it also may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press the submit button or the Back or Refresh button.
- If the payment is debited from your account and the transaction is not successful, the debited amount will be refunded to your account within 10 to 12 working days.
- Candidates must provide the correct Mobile number and e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and other correspondence.
Before filling out the MPSC STI Application form, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria required for the recruitment. The eligibility requirements for MPSC STI are given below:
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Candidates who wish to apply must meet the following Age requirements.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 38 years
The commission provides age relaxations for the upper age limit to the Reserved categories. The category-wise list of upper age relaxation is given below:
|Category||Maximum upper age limit|
|Backward Class Candidates||43 years|
|Proficient players||43 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (General)||43 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Backward Classes)||48 years|
|Required Post||Required Educational Qualification|
|STI (State Tax Inspector)||Graduation from a recognized university.|
Knowledge of the Marathi language is compulsory.
Number of Attempts
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has not set any restrictions on the number of attempts. Candidates can apply as many times as they want as long as they fulfill the age criteria.
According to the MPSC Subordinate Services eligibility criteria, the candidates applying for the recruitment examination must have either a work/ workshop or an internship experience. The exact details will be available once the commission releases a recruitment notification for MPSC STI.
- The candidates must fill in the valid and correct details in the MPSC STI Application form.
- Candidates must meet all the Eligibility requirements issued by the commission.
- Candidates must possess all the relevant documents mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria.
- If the candidates make false claims, their candidature will be rejected.
- The candidates must keep a copy of the confirmation page (for future reference) once the application form is submitted.
- No hard copy should be sent to the commission.
- The commission will accept only online applications.
- To avoid any last-minute hassle/ difficulty, the candidate must submit the application forms well in advance.
Now that you have an idea about the MPSC STI Application form fill-up procedure and other relevant details, you can apply for the examination once the commission issues the recruitment notification. You must start preparing earnestly to crack the examination. So download the syllabus and buy the relevant books. Do not waste your time. Study systematically, and you will certainly succeed.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
You will be able to apply online through the official website after the commission issues the recruitment notification for 2022. Aspirants must fill out the MPSC STI Application form online, and the Commission will accept no other application modes.
- MPSC STI Vacancy- Process of Selection, Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC STI Result- Process to Download, Cut Off, Merit List
- MPSC STI Answer Key- Process to Download, Answer Key
- MPSC STI Exam Date- Exam Pattern, Admit Card
- MPSC STI Admit Card- Process, Details, Documents
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series