RBI Assistant Prelims (Phase 1) exam is scheduled to be held on 26th and 27th of March 2022. With just 3 days to go for the exam, here we have 5 things that should be practised in these remaining days so that you go on to attempt maximum questions in the exam and score considerably high above the cut-off score.
Table of Contents
RBI Assistant Revision Strategy
Revise these 5 Things Before RBI Assistant 2022 Exam
1. Attend Online Classes of Quicker Quants Techniques
- Be thorough with the quick calculation techniques so that the Numerical Ability Section can be attempted in the minimum time possible with least amount of pen & paper calculation.
- Revise cubes & squares of first 50 natural numbers, this will help you solve questions on Simplification & approximation within seconds. It will also aid in solving Miscellaneous arithmetic problems.
- Attend the Free Class for Simplification & Approximation Here.
- Memorise the tables up to at least 25. Learn the Quick Calculation Techniques Here.
- Quick Calculation Techniques will invariably help you in solving DI questions within seconds so that you save up on a lot of time in the paper and attempt maximum question possible in the Numerical Ability section.
2. Brush up your Grammar Rules
Go through the basic grammar rules to solve questions on error detection/correction and other miscellaneous questions asked in the exam.
- Attend these free lectures to brush up your English Grammar Rules and also have some practice.
- Practice Error Spotting
- Practice Para-jumbles
3. Revise the Basic Quants Formulae
Revise the basic formulae of the topics upon which miscellaneous arithmetic questions are asked. (Averages, Percentages, Profit & Loss, SI & CI, TSD, Time & Work) etc.
4. Practice Puzzles, DI and RCs Type Questions
- Now the puzzles and Seating Arrangement question types need extensive practice for one to be able to solve the questions in stipulated time in the exam. Therefore practice 4-5 question sets daily to have a firm grip over the topic.
- Practice a few sets of Reading Comprehension type questions in these days. RCs are an indispensable part of the English Language section.
- Data Interpretation Questions will definitely be asked in the Numerical Ability Section. Practising 3-4 sets of DIs would help you a great deal in the exam.
5. Take up Mock Tests
- Attempting at the least 15-20 Mock Tests (in these 10 days, you can take 4-5 Mock tests) would be recommended for the aspirant and have a target to achieve 70+ marks in those tests. Seeing the amount of cut-throat competition, it has become necessary to be in the top 90-95 percentile band.
- After taking up the test, do analyse each question and understand the solution part so that you get the approach to solve those questions.
- If you find any of the sections namely Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability or English Language weak and find yourself in a position to not being able to solve questions in any particular section, then you can take up Sectional Tests here and improve your performance.
Trust us if you follow these 5 steps for preparation and you would get through the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I enjoy creating SEO-friendly, information-rich marketing content. Cooking is therapeutic! I like to cook and eat it too!