SIB PO & Clerk 2022 Revision Strategy: The South Indian Bank had posted a recruitment notice for the position of Probationary Officer and Clerk on September 1, 2021, on its official website. The online application process for eligible applicants began on September 1, 2021, with a deadline of September 8, 2021. The online examination will be held on February 14, 2022. The Online Test is only a few days away. With such little time left, we have come up with some pointers to help you revise for SIB PO & Clerk Online Test. Also, get some last-minute tips for the exam here.
SIB PO & Clerk Revision Strategy
Follow the techniques mentioned in our SIB PO & Clerk 2022 Revision Strategy below to effectively revise for the exam.
SIB PO & Clerk Revision Strategy
Follow these 5 tips to help you revise for the exam :
1. Attend Online Classes of Quicker Quants Techniques
- Be thorough with the quick calculation approaches so that you can complete the Numerical Ability Section in the shortest period of time possible with the least amount of pen and paper calculations.
- Recall the cubes and squares of the first 50 natural numbers; this can aid you in solving questions on simplification and approximation in a matter of seconds. It can also help with a variety of arithmetic issues.
- Here are some free classes on Simplification and Approximation, as well as Quadratic Equations.
- Memorize at least 25 of the tables. Quick Calculation Techniques can be found here.
- Quick Calculation Techniques will almost always assist you in solving DI questions in a matter of seconds, allowing you to save time on the test and attempt as many questions as possible in the Numerical Ability area.
2. Brush up your Grammar Rules
Go through the basic grammar rules to solve questions on error detection/correction and other miscellaneous questions asked in the exam.
- Attend these free lectures to brush up your English Grammar Rules and also have some practice.
- Practice Error Spotting and Phase Replacement
- Practice Para-jumbles and Cloze Test
3. Revise the Basic Quants Formulae
Revise the basic formulae of the topics upon which Miscellaneous Arithmetic Questions are asked. (Averages, Percentages, Profit & Loss, SI & CI, TSD, Time & Work) etc.
4. Practice Puzzles, DI and RCs Type Questions
- Now, in order to be able to complete the puzzles and Seating Arrangement questions in the exam time limit, substantial practise is required. As a result, practise 4-5 question sets per day to gain a good grasp of the subject.
- These days, practise a couple sets of Reading Comprehension questions. The English Language section would be incomplete without RCs.
- Questions about data interpretation will mostly certainly be asked in the Numerical Ability section. Practicing three to four sets of DIs can really assist you in the exam.
5. Take up Mock Tests
- Attempting at the least 4-5 mock tests for South Indian Bank PO and South Indian Bank Clerk would be recommended for the aspirant and have a target to achieve 130+ marks in those tests. Seeing the amount of cut-throat competition, it has become necessary to be in the top 90-95 percentile band.
- After you’ve completed the test, go over each question and read the solution section so you know how to tackle those problems.
- If you discover that you are weak in any of the parts, such as Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, or English Language, and you are unable to solve questions in that section, you can take Sectional Tests to improve your performance.
Trust us if you follow these 5 steps of our SIB PO & Clerk 2022 Revision Strategy and you would be able to perform your best in the exam.
Team Oliveboard wishes you all the best!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
SIB PO exam consists of an online exam followed by a group discussion and a personal interview. South Indian Bank PO 2022 contains Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation.
There are a total of 4 sections, namely General/Economy/Banking Awareness, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, and English Language.
The time limit for SIB PO & Clerk Exam is 140 minutes.
Exam Admit Card, Original Photo ID Proof, a Pen, and a Photocopy of the ID proof should all be carried to the exam hall.
Total marks of the South Indian Bank PO & Clerk Exam is 200 marks
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.