When it comes to the preparations of the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam 2020, there are a wide number of topics that have to be covered in a set duration. The syllabus for UPSC EPFO is wide. Today, in this article we will provide you with free study notes on one such topic that is important for the exam. Social Security in India study notes will help you understand the topic and give you an insight into what all topics form this section.
You will be able to download the free PDF of the topic notes here.
1. Social Security In India Study Notes – Free PDF
You can click on the link provided below to download the free ebook and get an understanding on social security topic:
2. How Can I download the eBook?
Step 1: Click on the below-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the social security in India free eBook).
Step 3: After Logging in, you will be able to download the Social Security India Study Notes PDF.
3. Here’s a sneak peek into the ebook provided here
3.1 What is Social Security?
Social Security is the security that society furnishes through appropriate organizations against certain risks to which its members are exposed. All the industrial countries of the world have developed measures to promote the economic security and welfare of the individual and his family.
Social Security is a dynamic concept and an indispensable chapter of a national program to strike the root of poverty, unemployment, and disease.
3.2 Characteristics of Social Security
The purpose of any social security measure is to provide individuals and families the confidence that their standard of living will not be eroded by the, meeting with socio-economic contingencies in their life. The concept of social
security varied from country to country.
➢ Social Security measures are established by law.
➢ They provide cash benefits to replace at least a part of income in meeting contingencies such as employment, maternity, employment injury, sickness, old age, etc.
That brings us to the end of this article. We hope that the free pdf provided here helps you get a better understanding of the Social Security topic. You can also get more study notes for the various topics here.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
- Parliament of India (Structure & Functioning) – UPSC EPFO EO 2021
- Social Security In India Study Notes – UPSC EPFO EO 2020
- UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021 | Online Exam Deferred Until Further Notice
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws PDF Notes For UPSC EPFO EO 2021
- 1000+ UPSC EPFO EO 2020-21 Practice Questions For All | Download Now
- UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2020 | Check Here
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now