Following are the instructions for your Document Verification & CPT DEST:
1. Carry your valid photo bearing ID Proof in original and original copies of certificates/documents for the document verification and CPT/DEST.
2. Carry the two sheets of the Documents Verification bearing Photo (In Original), given to you at the time of Document Verification by the Commission, at the time of CPT/DEST without which you will not be allowed to appear in the Test.
3. You must carry your call letter (in Original) along with original and photocopies for all required documents for proof of date of birth, graduation (with degree certificate/all three years’ marks sheet, OBC/SC/ST category etc.
4. While appearing for the Document Verification following notes should be kept in mind:
(i) Matriculation/High School/High Secondary School/equivalent certificate, issued by the State/Central Education Board showing your date of birth (in Christian Era) will be accepted. Birth certificate issued by the Principal/Headmaster of the School/Institution where you studied or Date of Birth recorded on mark sheet will not be accepted.
(ii) You may please note that you should fulfill and possess Educational Qualification (EQ) on or before 01.08.2016 mentioned above and bring original marks sheets along with their photocopies of all the years /semester of Graduation.
(iii) You should bring the Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidate and central Govt. Civilian Employee certificate and NOC in case of candidate availing age relaxation under CGCE, Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen candidates, OH/HH/VH certificate in prescribed format in case of Physically Handicapped category, duly self-attested for verification and four (04) passport size photographs along with ID proof (Voter card/Identity card issued by the college etc.) at the time of Document Verification/Skill Test. Ex-Serviceman must have been discharged on or before the date mentioned in the Notice of Examination.
(iv) On actual verification from the Original documents, if you are not found fulfilling Educational qualification (EQ) or any other eligibility criterion as per Notice of Exam, you will not be allowed to attend the Skill Test. You must reach the venue of Skill Test before the reporting time. No change in date/venue of Skill test shall be allowed under any circumstances.
(v) Inclusion of any candidate in any of the list of the post for which he/she has not opted will not confer any right on his / her consideration for any post which he/she had not exercised option.
(vi) Exemption from DEST for PH candidates is subject to Govt. Policy in this regard.
Carry additional passport size photographs (8-10) and photocopies of all the required documents. Make sure they’re self-attested for verification.
Here is a summary:
All the best!
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें