Read the success story of Gopesh, who started his SBI Preparation in January 2020 itself. His main focus was on accuracy rather than attempts, and he recommends the same to other aspirants as well.
Inspiring Success Story of Gopesh Tyagi
I think to be a successful candidate first and foremost important is self-confidence in the right direction. I started my preparation in January 2020 after clearing IBPS 2020 pre but due to lack of guidance, I couldn’t clear that, but that failure told me the path of success which really helped me a lot. After that, I came to know how to crack mains. With this virtue, I targeted RBI pre, SBI pre subsequently and cracked SBI clerk mains. I dropped the RBI Assistant mains because of the SSC CGL date as it was also on the same date. My SBI Clerk mains preparation was started after the result declaration.
Gopesh Tyagi’s Subject-Wise Preparation Strategy
Out of my total study time, I broke it into 3 parts initially for Reasoning, General Awareness, and Maths.
For English, I used to attempt just one mock test everyday.
I keep attempting every day for all the 3 subjects without fail wherever I get free tests I used to attempt them. Even almost all quizzes I attempted.
For mains especially, I focused more on GA.
Oliveboard BOLT Series for GA
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi  – Monthly PDF capsule
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | For Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams
- SBI Clerk Mains BOLT 2021 | 600+ Current Affairs MCQs
How Oliveboard Helped Gopesh Tyagi?
Thanks to Oliveboards’ GK faculty. I attended their all free sessions which really helped me a lot. Because of that only I was able to clear SBI mains.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Gopesh Tyagi ’s Tips To Aspirants
For mains, my strategy was clear, I decided how much I will attempt but my main focus was on accuracy as accuracy is a very important factor in the mains exam. That’s why I fixed my target to attempt that much only. And thanks to God I cleared mains with fine accuracy. For my friends, I would suggest work on accuracy rather than attempts. Thank you all.
What do we have in the cart for you?
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Read More Success Stories
- Success Story of Tushar Singhal | Cleared SBI PO 2020
- Success Story of Bijapur Pallavi – Cleared RBI Grade B 2021
- How I Cracked SBI PO Exam: Section-Wise Strategy by Topper
- Success Story of Samiksha Agarwal – Cleared RBI Grade B 2021 Exam
- Success Story of Ajit Olkha – Cleared NIACL AO 2019, IBPS PO 2018, SBI Clerk 2018
- RBI Grade B 2021 Topper’s Success Stories | Write Your Own With Oliveboard
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें