Read the success story of Gopesh, who started his SBI Preparation in January 2020 itself. His main focus was on accuracy rather than attempts, and he recommends the same to other aspirants as well.
Inspiring Success Story of Gopesh Tyagi
I think to be a successful candidate first and foremost important is self-confidence in the right direction. I started my preparation in January 2020 after clearing IBPS 2020 pre but due to lack of guidance, I couldn’t clear that, but that failure told me the path of success which really helped me a lot. After that, I came to know how to crack mains. With this virtue, I targeted RBI pre, SBI pre subsequently and cracked SBI clerk mains. I dropped the RBI Assistant mains because of the SSC CGL date as it was also on the same date. My SBI Clerk mains preparation was started after the result declaration.
Gopesh Tyagi’s Subject-Wise Preparation Strategy
Out of my total study time, I broke it into 3 parts initially for Reasoning, General Awareness, and Maths.
For English, I used to attempt just one mock test everyday.
I keep attempting every day for all the 3 subjects without fail wherever I get free tests I used to attempt them. Even almost all quizzes I attempted.
For mains especially, I focused more on GA.
Oliveboard BOLT Series for GA
- Oliveboard BOLT Current Affairs in Hindi  – Monthly PDF capsule
- FREE Computer Awareness PDF: Study Notes for IBPS, IB ACIO & ECGC Exam
- Free General Awareness PDF [Bolt]: For SSC CHSL & SSC CGL Exam
How Oliveboard Helped Gopesh Tyagi?
Thanks to Oliveboards’ GK faculty. I attended their all free sessions which really helped me a lot. Because of that only I was able to clear SBI mains.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Gopesh Tyagi ’s Tips To Aspirants
For mains, my strategy was clear, I decided how much I will attempt but my main focus was on accuracy as accuracy is a very important factor in the mains exam. That’s why I fixed my target to attempt that much only. And thanks to God I cleared mains with fine accuracy. For my friends, I would suggest work on accuracy rather than attempts. Thank you all.
What do we have in the cart for you?
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Read More Success Stories
- Success Story of Kirtan Buhecha | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- Success Story of Vivek Sidam | Cleared RRB OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
- Success Story of Amisha Gupta | Cleared SBI PO and RRB OA
- Success Story of Bijan Halder | Cleared IBPS, RRB PO & Clerk Exams
- Success Story of Ashutosh Shukla | Cleared IBPS RRB PO 2020
- Success Story of Sagar Mehra | Cleared RRB Clerk and Officer Scale 1
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now