Read the success story of Rahul who kept his patience and cleared the exam with flying colors. He says continuity and patience are the key aspects of any preparation.
- 1. Inspirational Success Story of Rahul Raj – Cleared IBPS PO 2019
- 2. His Section-Wise Preparation Strategy
- 3. How Oliveboard Helped Rahul in His Success?
1. Inspirational Success Story of Rahul Raj – Cleared IBPS PO 2019
I am RAHUL RAJ CHOWDHURY from Agartala, capital of a small North-Eastern state of Tripura. I did my schooling from Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya and completed my B.tech from NIT Agartala in 2018.
By Swamiji’s grace, I was able to clear GATE (2018) but then chose banking for my career due to the fast and clean procedure of getting a job. In this process, I cleared 6 pre exams out of 7 that I appeared for, 4 mains out of 5 exams in 2019, and made the final list in SBI JA 2019, RRB CLERK 2019, and now in IBPS PO 2019.
All of this didn’t come suddenly. (As I proceed for the description I will refer to 2018 as an initial phase and 2019 as the later phase of preparation. After graduating I started my preparations in 2018 targeting RRB PO (since due to family obligations I had to be within the state) but missed that by a big margin.
I started preparing harder after the results were declared on 1st Jan 2019, and focused to get employed this year itself. The basics were covered in the initial phase so in 2019 the focus was more on giving mock tests and analyzing it. Also, the in-depth study of facts became an integral part of the preparation.
Continuity and patience are the key aspects of this preparation. Though it may sound a bit ‘Old school‘, but this is the best way to reach the goal not only in clearing exams but in every aspect of man’s life. And remember the sayings of the Great Saint of India-“Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached
2. His Section-Wise Preparation Strategy
2.1 Quant Section Preparation Strategy
Solving problems from the online classes and then going through the exams helped me excel in this section. Maths was my favorite in school days, and as quant is a part of it, I used to solve problems from wherever I could get.
2.2 Reasoning Section Preparation Strategy
I cleared the basics from YouTube and further practiced questions from the Oliveboard edge. The pattern is different in pre from that of mains, so I had to adjust accordingly. Before mains, I solved puzzles and a bit of miscellaneous as this fetched most of the marks.
2.3 English Section Preparation Strategy
I read the English newspapers almost daily and focused on the YouTube platform to better it.
2.4 GA Section Preparation Strategy
I followed Aditya Sir’s TNA and followed his classes in the Oliveboard edge. Along with that, I went through the monthly or weekly videos available on the YouTube platform.
Prepare Current Affairs With Oliveboard’s Month BOLT:
3. How Oliveboard Helped Rahul in His Success?
It gave me the confidence and courage to go through this process of selection as it has been doing for many others in the country.
Last but not least thanks to all who have been keeping their best wishes for me, my relatives and friends.
That brings us to the end of this article. Success Story of Rahul Raj Chowdhury is a true example of dedication and passion. Continuity and passion kept him going through the path and eventually he cleared IBPS PO 2019.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test