When it comes to the most coveted jobs of our country, there are a few whose names pop up at the top. To name a few here they are, UPSC EPFO (Enforcement Officer), RBI Grade B officer & SEBI Grade A officer.
These jobs are high in demand as they provide you direct managerial positions at the start. To get a better idea on the jobs and which one to choose, here we are providing you with the complete comparison.
We have taken several parameters into comparison to give you a brief overview:
1. UPSC EPFO EO vs SEBI Gr. A vs RBI Gr. B – Brief Comparison
|Parameters of Comparison||UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer||SEBI Grade A||RBI Grade B|
|Post Offered||Enforcement Officer||Assistant Manager||Manager|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (Dept. – EPFO)||Securities & Exchange Board of India||Reserve Bank of India|
|Mode of Examination||Written + Interview||Online||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Two-Stage Process
I. Phase 1 – Written Test
I. Phase 1 – Paper 1 & Paper 2
I. Phase 1
|Eligibility Criteria||Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
Desirable Requirements:(a) Bachelor’s degree in Law/Integrated Five years Degree in Law/Masters in Business Administration/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountants/Cost and Management Accountant(b) Two years of experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organisation.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a master’s degree in any discipline.||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks.|
|Salary Offered||Gross monthly emoluments stands at Rs 60,000/- approximately||Gross monthly salary of Rs 1,07,000 per month without accommodation Or Rs 73,000 per month with accommodation||Gross monthly emoluments Rs 77,208/- approximately.|
|Probation Period||The Probation period of an Enforcement Officer is 2 years||After joining, an officer will be on the probation period of 2 years.||There is probation for 2 years from the time of joining.|
|Job Responsibilities||1. Look after the work of Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension.
2. Computer work which includes the statutory and administrative functions like conducting inquiry settlement of claims, general administration.
|1. Approval of stock exchanges by-laws.
2.Amendment of by-laws of Stock Exchanges.
|1. RBI has offices across the country with the central office located in Mumbai and others being regional offices.
2. Grade B officers are posted across various departments and the work profile varies as per the department they are posted in.
|Career Prospects||Career Progression is as follows:
Assistant PF Commissioner
|The career progression is as follows:
|The career progression is as follows:
2. Complete Exam Preparation
In its effort to provide you with all-round materials to study for the exams, Oliveboard has brought to you complete courses for your exam preparations. Go ahead and give it a read to better understand.
2.1 SEBI Grade A Preparation
Are you preparing for SEBI 2020 Exam? Worried about the Paper 2 Subjects (Commerce & Accounting, Companies Act, Finance & Management & Economics)?
Need not worry. We have prepared complete notes for the above-given subjects at Oliveboard, keeping in view the entire syllabus notified in the notification. Check the SEBI Grade A Paper 2 Notes Here.
2.2 UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Preparation
- Get topic notes on sections like Indian History, Economy, Polity & Industrial Relations.
- 10 Full-length Mock Tests.
2.3 RBI Grade B Preparations
Enroll for RBI Grade B Cracker Course 2020. Here are the course highlights for better understanding:
- Weekly Live Classes & 50+ Video Lectures for ESI, and F&M
- Special Live Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy for Quant, Reasoning & English
- Live Practice Session
- Complete Notes for ESI, F&M
- Classes & Tips For Descriptive Writing.
Join Now & Get Complete Phase 1 & 2 preparations sorted.
That brings us to the end of this article. We hope the comparison shared here between UPSC EPFO EO, SEBI Grade A, & RBI Grade B helps you make a viable decision. We have tried and covered multiple aspects on which the comparison is done for a better understanding.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now