Current Affairs is an integral part of the General Awareness section. Questions on India’s Ranking in Various Indexes is common in Bank & Government exams like NABARD, IBPS RRB, SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC and more. Ranks are calculated to have a holistic understanding of the situation of the country.
The ranks are calculated after a thorough research is done. These are carried out by organizations like Neilson, AT Kearney, Ernst & Young, FM Global, Huawei, the World Economic Forum, Insead, the World Bank, United Nations Development Program (UNDP), United Nations Conference on Trade And Development (UNCTAD). The ranks are calculated by ranking various parameters and then the overall value is presented in forms of ranks. For example, the Human Development Index, works on parameters (indicators) like Life Expectancy, Education and GDP. If these parameters are higher, the country would be ranked higher.
Download the PDF of India’s Ranking in Various Indexes
Click on the adjoining link of Current Affairs free ebook which gives you List of India’s Ranking in Various Indexes: http://bit.ly/IndiaRankingIndexes
|Architecture Performance Index||127th|
|Asia Power Index||4th|
|Climate Change Performance Index||11th|
|Commonwealth Innovation Index||10th|
|Corruption Perception Index||78th|
|Crony Capitalism Index||9th|
|E Govt. Development Index||96th|
|E Waste Index||5th|
|Ease Of Doing Business||77th|
|Environmental Performance Index||177th|
Here are few Sample Questions:
Q1. India ranks _______ in Global Hunger Index.
Q2. In United Nation’s World Happiness Report, India stands at ______ position.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Current Affairs Free Ebook – List of Appointments (March) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (February) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January) 2019
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (December) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (November) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (October) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (July to September) 2018
- Current Affairs Free Ebook- List of Appointments (January to June) 2018
- Insurance Companies – their Taglines and Headquarters
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important Committees related to Banking and Finance in India
- Static GK Free Ebook – Agricultural Schemes and Programmes
We hope you find the above E-Book useful.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly to our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below: