The LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam is scheduled on 4th and 5th of May 2019. We hope that you have prepared well for the Exam. There are a total of 590 vacancies for post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). This is a great opportunity for aspirants to secure a job in the insurance sector that too with the insurance giant that is Life Insurance Corporation of India. In this blog we will be discussing the LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam Last Minute Tips.
LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam Last Minute Tips – Before the Exam
- It is time that you revise the concepts, formulas, notes, tips and tricks etc that you learnt during your practice phase for the LIC AAO 2019 Exam. The ability to recollect the right concept/ trick/ formula in the Examination Hall will aid you in answering the questions and ultimately increasing your marks and this will happen only when you have thoroughly practiced and revised all the topics in the syllabus.
- We would suggest that you take 2-3 LIC AAO Prelims Mock Tests in these remaining days and devise an attempt strategy for real exam. Like what all types of questions should be attempted first in each of the section i.e. Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.
- We would also suggest you to revise the solutions part of the Mock Tests that you have taken. This will help you in knowing the approach as to how to go about a particular question and also help you revise the concepts.
- It is advisable not to learn any new topics during these days. Just keep practicing and revising already learned topics.
- Last but not the least if possible try to go through the previous years question papers of LIC AAO prelims exam. This would give you a fair idea of what to expect from the prelims paper.
LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Exam Last Minute Tips – During the Exam
When you get into the Exam hall on the Exam day you should keep the followings things in mind while solving your LIC AAO 2019 Prelims paper:
- First thing you should do is read the questions carefully and comprehend what is exactly being asked in the question. You would not want to miss out on marks by giving wrong answer to a simple question.
- Be ready to move on from the questions. Do not waste time on a single question. Don’t let your ego get into the way of your success. If you have spent a minute on a question and are still no where close to an answer, just skip the question. No point in wasting any more time. You can revisit it at the end of the exam (sectional time) when you have gone through/solved all the other simpler questions.
- Last but not the least, Avoid any kind of guess work. One wrong answer could put you below the cut off marks. Hence attempt a question only if you are sure about the answer.
These were some LIC AAO 2019 Exam Last Minute Tips that an aspirant needs to keep in mind. We wish you Best Wishes for your Exam and pray for your success. Keep visiting Oliveboard for more such content. If you wish to get in touch with your fellow competitors for preparation of LIC AAO 2019, you can visit Oliveboard’s discuss forum. All the best for your Exam preparation.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें