The authorities of NABARD conducted the prelims phase of the Grade A Exam on 25th Feb 2020. Candidates preparing for the exam were finally put to test. The immediate next thought that follows is how was the paper? What was the level of questions asked? To put all your questions to rest, we are here with the NABARD Grade A Exam analysis for the prelims phase.
Read along, & know all about the paper pattern, types of questions asked and difficulty level of the exam.
- NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis 2020 – Prelims Paper Pattern
- NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis 2020 for Prelims
NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis 2020 – Prelims Paper Pattern
Before moving ahead with the exam analysis, let us have a look at the exam pattern for the NABARD Grade A prelims phase.
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
NABARD Grade A prelims exam consists of a total of 7 sections. ESI & ARD are included in the prelims phase.
A total of 200 questions of 1 mark each are to be attempted in a total of 120 minutes. There is no sectional timing for this exam.
NABARD Grade A Exam Analysis 2020 for Prelims
Overall Difficulty level – Easy-Moderate
NABARD Reasoning Section Analysis:
- Data Sufficiency – 2 questions
- Circular Arrangement (inside facing) – 4 questions
- Linear Arrangement (1 variable, facing north) – 4 questions
- Blood relation – 2 questions
- Inequality – 2 questions
- Coding-Decoding – 4 questions
- Word-Based Qs – 2 questions
NABARD Quant Section Analysis:
- DI (Tabular) – 6 questions
- Missing Number Series – 3 questions
- Quadratic Equations – 3 questions
- Miscellaneous(Mixture & Allegations, profit & Loss, Percentage, Time & Work, Pipes & Cisterns) – 8 questions
General Awareness Section Analysis:
- Most of the questions were based on the recent current affairs. (A major amount of questions were formed from Feb 2020.
- Questions on Budget 2020 – 4-5 questions
- Questions on Government Schemes
- Static GK questions
English Section Analysis:
- Reading Comprehension(Retirees rural settlements + Boomer brain drain of workers) – 15 questions
- Phrase Replacement – 5 questions
- Word Rearrangement – 4 questions
- Para jumble – 6 questions
- Fillers – 4 questions
- Error Detection – 4 questions
- Miscellaneous – 2 questions
Computer Knowledge Analysis
Questions on the following topics were asked in the exam:
- Input & Output Devices
- Email & Spam
ESI Section Analysis
This section focused on Rural India-based questions mostly. Important questions from budget 2020 was also a highlight of this section.
- Questions on the world agency who predicts GDP were there in the exam.
- AMFFR is a project of?
- Transformation of aspirational districts one question
- Draft national education policy?
ARD Section Analysis
A relatively tougher section this time. Most questions covered the recently launched government schemes or the schemes that were in headlines in the past few days.
- Questions on Gobar Dhan. Full-Form of R.
- Where was pulse conclave 2020 held?
- What is the PM Kisan Maan Dhan Age limit?
- Question on Adarsh Gram Sadak Yojana
- FAO – International Year of Millets
- Advance Estimate of Horticulture Productions
- Scheme under the national mission for sustainable agriculture
- scheme for unconnected habitations
The analysis shared here is completely based on the user reviews and the aspirants who took the test. We hope that this helps you understand all about the exam and its paper pattern.
The next thing that follows is preparation for mains. The time between prelims exam and result declaration is very crucial and many aspirants halt their preparations for mains in this duration owing to the fact that will they get selected or not?
Remember, selected or not, a topic studied never goes in vain. Give your preparations your 100% and you will achieve your goal.
Register Now For the NABARD Mains Mock Test.
This brings us to the end of this blog. We hope that the information shared here proves beneficial to you and the review helps you better grasp the paper pattern. Start Preparing for NABARD Grade A Mains with a Mock Test.
ALL THE BEST!!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Get Mathematics Short Tricks Free PDF
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test