The Punjab Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer in various departments. The process of recruitment has already begun, and the examination has as yet not been conducted. Read on to know more details about Punjab PSC JE Civil Vacancy.
Table of Contents
Post-Wise Punjab PSC JE Civil Vacancy
Punjab Public Service Commission has announced several vacancies in many government departments for the post of Junior Engineer. The following table provides departmental vacancies for JE Civil:
|Department||Post||Number of Vacancies Announced|
|Rural Development & Panchayat||Junior Engineer Civil||125|
|Water Resource||Junior Engineer Civil||27|
|Water Resource Management||Junior Engineer Civil||85|
|Water Supply & Sanitisation Department||Junior Engineer Civil||585|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Punjab PSC JE Civil Vacancy 2021 (Category-Wise): Water Resource Management And Development Corporation
|Category Code||Category||Number of Vacancies||Posts reserved for Women|
|72/ 73||ESM/ LDESM Punjab||1||1|
|74||Freedom Fighter, Punjab||1||–|
|75||Sports Person, Punjab||1||–|
|76||Persons with Disability, PunjabHard of Hearing Locomotive Disability (One Leg, One Arms)||1 1||-1|
|77||Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab||2||–|
|81||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||3||1|
|82/ 83||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||1||–|
|84||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Persons Punjab||1||–|
|85||Backward Classes, Punjab||2||1|
|86/ 87||Backward Classes ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||1||–|
|92||Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab||3||1|
Punjab PSC JE Civil Selection Process
Punjab PSC recruitment is done through a written test of 300 marks.
Punjab PSC JE Civil: Examination Pattern
- Total marks: 300
- Total no of questions: 120
- Each question carries 2.5 marks
- Time duration: 2 hours
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
Since it takes time for the final examination dates to be announced for the Punjab PSC JE Civil Examination, do not relax or take it easy. You must keep your preparation on. It is essential that there should be no laxity in the preparation because the deeper the preparation, the better the result. So, keep studying and revising in earnest so that you perform at your best.
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions
585 vacancies are available for the Water Supply & Sanitisation Department.
125 vacancies are available for the Rural Development and Panchayat.
- Punjab PSC JE Civil Vacancy- Category Wise Vacancies, Selection Process
- Punjab PSC JE Civil Eligibility- Important Dates, Vacancies
- Punjab PSC JE Civil Result- Overview, Steps To Download
- Punjab PSC JE Civil Answer Key- Overview, Steps To Download, Points To Remember
- Punjab PSC JE Civil Admit Card- Overview, Details, Steps
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.