TISSNET exam 2022 is to be conducted on February 26, 2022. With just 5 days left for the exam, revision is very important to help you score well in the examination. We have listed out the 5 things that should be practiced in these remaining days so that you go on to attempt maximum questions in the exam and score good marks. In this blog, we will help you revise for TISSNET 2022.
Table of Contents
TISSNET 2022 Revision Strategy
Follow the important Revision Strategy provided below to help you revise for TISSNET 2022 efficiently.
Revise these 5 Things Before TISSNET exam 2022
1. Attend Online Classes of Quicker Quants Techniques and formulas
- Revise quick calculation tricks so that you can complete the Numerical Ability Section in the shortest period of time possible with the least amount of pen and paper calculations. These calculation tricks will help you in attempting DI questions in the shortest time possible too.
- Revise cubes & squares of first 30 natural numbers, this will help you solve questions on Simplification & approximation within seconds. It will also aid in solving Miscellaneous arithmetic problems.
- Attend the Free Class for Simplification & Approximation Here.
- Memorise the tables up to at least 25. Learn the Quick Calculation Techniques Here.
- Revise the basic formulae of the topics upon which miscellaneous arithmetic questions are asked. (Averages, Percentages, Profit & Loss, SI & CI, TSD, Time & Work) etc.
2. Brush up your Grammar Rules
Go through the basic grammar rules to solve questions on error detection/correction and other miscellaneous questions asked in the exam.
- Attend these free lectures to brush up your English Grammar Rules and also have some practice.
- Practice Error Spotting
- Practice Para-jumbles
3. Practice Puzzles, DI and RCs Type Questions
- Now the puzzles and Seating Arrangement question types need extensive practice for one to be able to solve the questions in stipulated time in the exam. Therefore practice 4-5 question sets daily to have a firm grip over the topic.
- Practice a few sets of Reading Comprehension type questions in these days. RCs are an indispensable part of the English Language section.
- Data Interpretation Questions will definitely be asked in the Numerical Ability Section. Practising 3-4 sets of DIs would help you a great deal in the exam.
- Puzzles Based on Sequence | New Pattern Puzzles
4. Revise Static GK and Current Affairs of the last 6 months
- General Awareness section has a cut off of 35%. To help clear this cut off revise GA section as much as possible.
- Download the Free Static General Knowledge pdf here.
- Revise Current Affairs with Oliveboard’s Monthly BOLT here
5. Take up Mock Tests
- Attempting at the least 4-5 Mock Tests would be recommended for the aspirant and have a target to achieve 75+ marks in those tests.
- After taking up the test, do analyse each question and understand the solution part so that you get the approach to solve those questions.
- If you find any of the sections namely Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability or English Language weak and find yourself in a position to not being able to solve questions in any particular section, then you can take up Sectional Tests here and improve your performance.
Trust us if you follow these 5 steps for preparation and you would get through the TISSNET 2022 Exam.
For Free Quants, Reasoning & English Quizzes, Visit Here.
Register here to get Daily Updates Directly to your E-Mail from Oliveboard
TISSNET 2022 Mock Test Series 2022
12 Full-Length TISSNET 2022 Mock Tests
Get the Latest pattern TISSNET mock tests for the preparation. The TISSNET mock tests include practice questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success.
The TISSNET Exam 2022 mock test series have the following features:
- All Mock Tests for TISSNET Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series