Read the Success Story of Abhijeet Yadav, who has recently cleared four banking exams with the help of smart strategy. He says, Accuracy is the most important factor in any exam. Attempt less but be confident.
Inspiring Success Story of Abihijeet Yadav In His Own Words
Hello friends, My name is ABHIJEET KUMAR YADAV, and I am from Sahibganj Jharkhand. I have completed my graduation (BBA) in 2018. Recently I have been selected in the Reserve Bank of India as an assistant from the PATNA region. First, I would like to thank Oliveboard for providing me a platform to share my journey and some experience. I would also like to thank my family, friends, and everyone who was a part of my success.
I started preparing for banking exams in July 2018 and appeared for only 3 exams in that year i.e. IBPS clerk, RRB CLERK, RRB PO. I could not clear both RRB clerk and PO but to my surprise, I cleared IBPS clerk and finally got selected in BANK OF INDIA.
The joining process took time and I joined in the month of July. After that in 2019, I appeared for CWC, FCI MANAGER, SSC CGL, IBPS PO. I could only clear prelims of all the exams except IBPS PO for which I also went for the interview but could not make up to the final merit. I could not appear for SBI PO and LIC AAO because I did not attain the age of 21 at that time. The only thing was I could not manage time for study, so I failed in mains. Finally, I made a timetable for myself and started preparing smartly and this year I cleared all the mains papers of RBI ASSISTANT, SBI PO, IBPS PO, RRB PO and finally I am going to join RBI assistant at PATNA office.
Abihijeet’s Section-wise Strategy
In this tough competition, we need to have a strategy to crack any exam. Every exam comes up with a new pattern of questions. So everyone has to make their own strategy.
My strategy for the below-mentioned subjects is as follows:
I will suggest everyone to follow the ARUN SHARMA CAT book and practice all the questions. Try solving all the mock test papers of Oliveboard which will make you exam ready.
For Reasoning and English
Both these sections are really very tricky. We just need to practice more and more. We do not need to study all the grammar rules but just practice them. Follow Oliveboard and solve all the mock tests. But again practice can only let you score good marks in both sections.
For computer Knowledge
Bolt PDF by Oliveboard and Arihant book. (Just read each and every line).
For General Awareness – BOLT pdf by Oliveboard and any monthly magazine.
This section can decide your future. So please do not go for many sources. You just need to study deep as questions do not come in a direct way.
Abihijeet’s Tips to aspirants
Do not be overconfident in any subject. And focus on all the subjects. The only main thing we need to keep in mind is ACCURACY.
Attempt less but be confident. Accuracy is the most important thing. Please focus on accuracy.
I could not study for hours as I also have to work at the branch, but I knew If I maintain my accuracy I surely will cross the cutoff.
Finally, I would like to say that please practice daily. And yes you need not practice for many mock tests. You just need to practice 10-15 questions from every section. Also, when you give any mock test please review it properly and find your weakness and work on it.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Oliveboard’s Role in Abihijeet’s Success
Oliveboard helped me a lot in this journey. One thing is for sure that MOCK tests of Oliveboard are really of another level. You can test your reality by analyzing mock tests of Oliveboard. Also, go through the BOLT PDF for Computer and English. Please memorize it. It will really help you with your exams.
We hope that the success story of Abhijeet Yadav inspires you and helps you find your path to success. Best of luck with your upcoming exams.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
More Success Stories
- Success Story of Kirtan Buhecha | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- Success Story of Vivek Sidam | Cleared RRB OFFICER SCALE I & CLERK
- Success Story of Amisha Gupta | Cleared SBI PO and RRB OA
- Success Story of Bijan Halder | Cleared IBPS, RRB PO & Clerk Exams
- Success Story of Ashutosh Shukla | Cleared IBPS RRB PO 2020
- Success Story of Sagar Mehra | Cleared RRB Clerk and Officer Scale 1
- Success Story of Abhishek Chaurasia | Cleared LIC, SBI and RRB PO
- Success Story of Kumar Saurabh | Topped SBI JA (Rank 1), Cleared SBI and RRB PO
- Success Story of Sajal Sharma | Topped RRB OA (Rank 1 Raj.), Cleared SBI and RRB PO
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now