Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Admit Card for the PO / MT Interview 2020. This would be the combined Interview for candidates qualified from actual and the supplementary notification released by IBPS for a total of 3517 vacancies. We wish the very best to shortlisted candidates once again with our Personalised Interview Batch and free interview preparation resources. Shortlisted candidates can now download their IBPS PO Interview admit card from the link below till 13th March 2021.
- IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2020 | Download Here
- How To Download the Admit Card? – Step-wise Guide
- SBI & IBPS PO Interview 2021 Preparation
- Personalised Interview Course for SBI & IBPS – Overview
- IBPS PO 2021 Exam Preparation
- Syllabus for IBPS PO 2020 Mains
- IBPS PO Job Profile
- IBPS PO Mains Admit Card FAQs
IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2020 | Download Here
Download the IBPS PO Interview Admit Card by clicking on the link given below –
|Commencement of Call letter Download||25 – 02 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||13 – 03 – 2021|
How To Download the Admit Card? – Step-wise Guide
Candidates are required to download the IBPS PO Admit Card Online ( Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam)
- Click on the link provided above.
- Fill your Registration number or Roll number and Password or Date of Birth. [Note: Registration Number and Password are provided at the time of Registration. Candidates must check their email or SMS in case they have lost it]
- Enter Captcha
- Download Admit Card For IBPS PO
We would suggest candidates take at least two copies of Admit cards. Check very carefully your exam date, time of reporting, and exam venue. Do not wait till the last date to download the Admit Card as there may be heavy traffic on the servers during the last days. Candidates are also required to take along their valid proof of Identity to the examination center.
SBI & IBPS PO Interview 2021 Preparation
To help you crack the interview process through the power of personalized mentoring, Oliveboard brings to you the Personalised Interview Course for SBI and IBPS. This course focuses on the personalized mentoring aspect of your preparation and covers the entire needs for cracking the interview process.
It includes Live Sessions of Mock Interview, Group Discussion, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness and Personality Development as well. Access will be given to the aspirants for personality development. Overall, this course caters to the ENTIRE needs for cracking a challenging interview process for SBI, IBPS etc banking exams.
Personalised Interview Course for SBI & IBPS – Overview
Starting February 15, 2021
Medium of Instruction: English
Learning for Interview
- Live Video & Audio Interaction with the faculty
- Special Focus on Current Issues & Banking Awareness
- Access to Personality Development lectures
- Live Session on personality development
- Special Sessions on Current Issues for All Round Coverage.
|Course Access||Last 4 months current affairs videos|
Access to Banking and Financial Awareness Course
|Classes||Special Coverage of Banking Awareness|
Exclusive Interview round with ex-IBPS panel
Special GD Session for SBI PO Students
Two 1:1 Mock Interviews with feedback
Coverage of Current Issues
6 Personality Development Videos
|Special Feature||Special Live Session on Personality Development|
Practice for Interview
- Exclusive Interview rounds with ex-IBPS panel
- Unique 1-to-1 Mock Interview Sessions with feedback from faculty’s end
- Special personalized mentoring from the top faculty in India
*Course Validity: Until end of interview process
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IBPS PO 2021 Exam Preparation
Get started with your exam preparation for the IBPS PO exam 2020 with Oliveboard’s Mock Test Series. You will get access to:
- 20 Mock Tests for IBPS PO 2020 Prelims
- 10 Mock Tests for IBPS PO 2020 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
Take a Free IBPS Mains Mock Test and start preparing. All the best!
Syllabus for IBPS PO 2020 Mains
- Quantitative aptitude – Ratio & percentage, data interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Problem Ages, number series, number system, probability, permutation combination, time & work, Mixture and allegations, speed, time and distance and work and time.
- General Awareness – Current affairs, general knowledge and financial awareness.
- Reasoning and computer aptitude – syllogism, verbal reasoning, double line-up, scheduling, input output, linear seating arrangement, directions and distances, ordering and ranking, data sufficiency, coding and decoding, and code inequalities. For computer aptitude, the syllabus is Keyboard shortcuts, Microsoft Office, Memory, Computer software, computer hardware, operating system, computer fundamentals and networking.
- English Language – Grammar, verbal ability, vocabulary and reading comprehension.
IBPS PO Job Profile
Probationary Officers are in charge of a number of different functionalities in the bank. After clearing the IBPS Bank Exams and being allotted to a branch, these officers serve a 2 year probation period at the bank. During these 2 years, they are trained on the proper workings of the bank. Daily duties of a PO includes-
- Performing tasks related to the bank’s administration and other activities
- Supervising the work of bank clerks is also one of the primary duties of the probationary officer
- POs should take and solve any queries that the bank’s customers may have. Addressing these issues will help the bank maintain a cordial and mutually beneficial relationship with clientele
- POs are also tasked with increasing the business of the bank through marketing schemes and techniques.
Ensure that you do not limit yourself to just the study material while preparing for the IBPS PO 2020 exams. Solving mock tests and other online tests available at Oliveboard will guarantee your success in the upcoming examinations for the post of Probationary Officer.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card FAQs
Candidates can download their IBPS Mains 2020 Admit card till 13th March 2021 starting 25th Feb 2021 form IBPS website or the link given in this blog.
IBPS PO Interview starts on 13th March 2021.
Enroll to the IBPS PO Mains Cracker Course
- Success Story of Kirtan Buhecha | Cleared IBPS PO 2020
- IBPS PO Result 2020 | Combined Result for Mains & Interview Out
- IBPS PO Final Result 2019-2020 – Provisional Allotment & Cut Off Marks
- How to dress up for the Interview of Bank Exams – IBPS PO | SBI PO
- IBPS PO 2020 Interview Admit Card Out | Download Now @ibps.in
- IBPS & SBI PO Interview Preparation 2021 – Join the Online Classes Now
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now