Sustainable Development Goals is one of the important topics in the syllabus of RBI Grade B Exams. Moreover, this list would also help you in other Government Exams such as NABARD Grade A & B, NABARD Assistant etc. Read and memorise the list of 17 Sustainable Development Goals 2030 given below.
Download the free PDF of the List of Sustainable Development Goals 2030 (SDGs) from the link provided below or you can click on this link: http://bit.ly/List-SDGs
Sustainable Development Goals 2030
What is the definition of Sustainable Development?
“Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present, without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
What are the Sustainable Development Goals?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, were adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030.
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) were in place from 2000 to 2015, were replaced by Sustainable Development Goals with the aim of guiding the international community and national governments on a pathway towards sustainable development for the next fifteen years. A new set of 17 SDGs and 169 targets were adopted by all 193 member countries of the United Nations in September 2015.
The 17 SDGs are integrated—that is, they recognize that action in one area will affect outcomes in others and that development must balance social, economic and environmental sustainability.
Q. Which of the following SDG pertains to Gender Equality & Women Empowerment?
- SDG 5
- SDG 17
- SDG 2
- SDG 13
- SDG 14
Q. What is the deadline to achieve the SDGs adopted in September 2015 by United Nations?
To read more, download the Free PDF given below:
Mission RBI Grade B 2019 – Enroll Now – Starts 30th Sep
Salient Features of the Course
- Mission RBI Grade B 2019 is a 10-week course designed to help you clear the exam by ensuring comprehensive coverage of Phase-1 GA and ESI, FM & Descriptive English for Phase-2.
- The course is crafted in such a way that it will initially focus on Phase-1 by providing live classes and practice sessions for Reasoning, Quant and English. ESI & FM classes will continue side-by-side to ensure that your Phase-2 preparation is not neglected.
- Since students tend to ignore descriptive English while preparing for Phase-2, therefore post Phase-1, there will be two sessions per week for descriptive English only.
- Apart from this, it also includes Mock tests for Phase-1 and Phase-2.
- Starting from September 30th, this course will help you clear the prestigious RBI Grade B Exam.
Read the Course Features: What all you get once you enrol for the course
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|1.||100 Video Lessons for GA, Reasoning, Quant and English||11 Live Classes for ESI and F&M|
|2.||MCQ sessions for Current affairs of last 6 months||8 Live Practice Sessions|
|3.||10 Full-Length Mock Tests||50+ Video Lectures for ESI and F&M|
|4.||Special Live Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy for Quant, Reasoning and English.||Special Live Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy|
|5.||Live Practice Sessions for Quant, Reasoning, English and GA.||Complete Notes for ESI and F&M|
|6.||25 full-length Mock Tests|
|7.||6 special classes for descriptive English|