TISSNET 2022 online registration ends on February 8, 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the TISS MA 2022-24 on the official website. Analysing previous year questions helps you understand the exam pattern and level of difficulty of the questions. To help you in your preparation, we have come up with a blog on TISSNET Previous Year Questions – GA.
Table of Contents
Click on the link below to download TISSNET Previous Year Questions – GA Free PDF
How to Download Free E-book PDF?
- Click on the given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the PDF).
- Once logged in you’ll see the message “Please click here to download the Free Ebook“. Click on the message to download that particular ebook.
TISSNET Previous Year Questions – GA | Sneak Peek
1. In which country did chess originate?
2. Manu Bhaker won gold in the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in __________ sports.
A. 10m rifle
B. 50m rifle
C. 25m air pistol
D. 10m pistol
3. Which of the following is an ‘inactivated vaccine’ or a vaccine developed using a deadvirus?
4. The Sero-survey, that is proposed to be conducted by ICMR for monitoring trends in the prevalence of the novel coronavirus, will involve the testing of which sample?
B. Nasal swab
C. Throat swab
D. Blood serum
5. In which place in Nagaland was a decisive battle of World War II fought?
6. Find the odd one out :
B. Jacinda Ardern
C. Sanna Mirella Marin
D. Tsai Ing-Wen
7. Which wrestler was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020?
A. Bajrang Punia
B. Rahul Aware
C. Yogeshwar Dutt
D. Vinesh Phogat
8. Which of the followng options is true in relation to an epidemic? An epidemic ____.
A. is a sudden increase in the occurrence of a disease with the change of season
B. continues to stay permanently in a region or population
C. always occurs worldwide
D. affects a large number of people within a community, population, or region at a particular time
9. Which of the following musical instruments is Anuradha Pal associated with?
10. Which of the following is NOT a session of the Lok Sabha?
A. Monsoon Session
B. Winter Session
C. Budget Session
D. Summer Session
11. Black revolution in Indian context is related to ___________.
A. Petroleum production
B. Coal production
C. Fish production
D. Iron ore production
12. What kind of product was manufactured by the Union Carbide plant in Bhopal, which had one of the worst Industrial disasters in independent India?
13. India’s decision to send Covid-19 vaccine to neighbouring countries is being done under the _________.
A. Atmanirbhar Bharat Inititaive
B. Vaccine Maitri Initiative
C. Bharat Vaccine Outreach Programme
D. Vaccine Diplomacy Policy
14. Which was the first book to set the stage for society to change in becoming more environmentally aware?
A. Population Bomb by Paul Ehrlich
B. The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael
C. The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
D. Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
15. Greenhouse gases prevent release of heat in the __
16. Which Indian Lunar probe discovered water on the Moon?
17. The year 2021 marks the __________ death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
18. The UDAY Scheme implemented by the Government of India since 2015 seeks to________________________.
A. distribute LED bulbs at a low price to reduce electricity consumption
B. provide life insurance of Rs. 2 lakh for people between 18 to 50 years age group
C. achieve financial turnaround of power distribution companies of the public sector
D. provide LPG connection to BPL families at subsidised rates
19. Which is the state with the highest percentage of the Scheduled Tribes population in India?
B. Madhya Pradhesh
20. The Nobel Peace Prize 2020 was awarded to __.
A. World Food Programme
B. Organisation for the Prohibition of
Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
C. International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear
D. National Dialogue Quartet
Download the Free e-Book on TISSNET Previous Year Questions – GA for more details. For more support and guidance download the Oliveboard app!
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now