Indian Railways had announced vacancies for various RRB NTPC Posts. The RRB NTPC Exam dates have been released and the examinations will be started from December 15 for recruitment to various posts. Thus increasing their chances of clearing the exam when it is conducted. To help all such candidates have an even better chance at success we have brought to you a list of all Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks which you must download and read.
All these free ebooks pdfs cover important topics from the RRB NTPC Exam syllabus. So, here we go -:
- RRB NTPC Complete GA Preparation E-book
- How To Download Top 5 RRB NTPC Ebooks
- Sneak Peek Into List of Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks
RRB NTPC Complete GA Preparation E-book
300 General Science Questions
Memory-based RRB NTPC GA Questions
300+ Important Static and Current Affairs Questions
List of Abbreviations
List of India’s First
State, UT, Capital, Head of State
Important Dates to Remember
How To Download Top 5 RRB NTPC Ebooks
First, find the list of top 5 RRB NTPC Ebooks with their download links. Follow the below mentioned 5 easy steps to download Top 5 RRB NTPC Ebooks.
|GS, History & Geography Bolt – SSC & RRB||Register Here & Download|
|300 Important GS MCQs for Railways Exam||Register Here & Download|
|Micro-organisms & Diseases||Register Here & Download|
|Common Chemical Compounds||Register Here & Download|
|Scientific Instruments||Register Here & Download|
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download all the 5 ebooks
Step 1: Click on the above-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page.
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download for free.
Step 3: After Logging in, you will see the list of Free Ebooks.
Step 4: Click on the All eBooks section.
Step 5: Press “Ctrl+F” and copy the name of the ebook from the above table and paste it. You will directly find your ebook. Click on the download and download your free ebook.
Sneak Peek Into List of Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks
1) SSC & RRB BOLT
A complete guide for General Awareness preparation covering History, Geography, Science, Polity & Economics.
Sneak Peek -:
A. PHYSIOGRAPHIC DIVISIONS OF INDIA
The main physiographic features of India include the Himalayan Mountain, Northern Plains, Indian Desert, Peninsular Plateau, Coastal Plains, and Islands.
THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS
This young fold mountain ranges from north till north-eastern borders of India. Himalayas Consists of three parallel longitudinal ranges; Greater or Inner Himalayas or the Himadri, Middle Himalayas or Lesser Himalayas or Himachal, and Outer Himalaya or Shiwalik.
1. Himadri: This is the northernmost range and most continuous of all the three ranges. It is also home to the loftiest peaks including Mt. Everest.
2. Himachal: It is composed of highly compressed and altered rocks. Pir Panjal, Dhaula Dhar, and Mahabharat are very famous ranges present here. It is also famous for many valleys including Kashmir and Kulu valley. This region is also known for hill stations.
3. Shiwalik: It is composed of unconsolidated sediments brought down by Himalayan Rivers. The longitudinal valleys lying between Himachal and Shiwalik is known as Duns. Dehra Dun, Kotli Dun, and Patli Duns are some of the well-known Duns.
Download Complete Ebook Here
Topper attempted a free RRB NTPC CBT 1 mock test and scored 90/100. Test Yourself Here
2) 300 General Science Questions PDF
Download this free Ebook and get 100 questions and answers each for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Q) The longitudinal mechanical waves of less than 20Hz are called _____.
Ans -: Infrasonic
Q) Distance of stars are measured in ________?
Ans -: Light Years
Q) Albert Einstein was awarded the Noble prize for ______.
Ans -: Photoelectric Effect
Want to attempt more Physics Questions? Attempt Full Set Here
Q) All noble gases are ________ & ________.
Ans -: Colourless and Odourless
Q) ________ is used as a Water Purifier.
Ans -: Alum
Q) Aluminium is extracted from which ore?
Ans -: Bauxite
Want to attempt more Chemistry Questions? Attempt Full Set Here
Q11. Endocrine glands are also known as ________.
Ans -: Ductless Glands
Q12. The Small Pox vaccine was discovered by –
Ans -: Edward Jenner
Q13. Deficiency of iodine leads to _________.
Ans -: Enlargement of Thyroid Gland
Want to attempt more Biology Questions? Attempt Full Set Here
Download Complete Ebook Here
3) List of Micro-organisms and Diseases Caused by them – Free Ebook
Download the ebook to get the full list of the Disease-causing micro-organisms (Fungi, Bacteria, Protozoa and Virus). Questions on this topic are frequently asked in railway exams which is the reason for this ebook to be a part of our Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks list.
Diseases caused by Fungi
Name of Disease & the Fungi causing it.
- Athlete’s foot – Trichophyton
- Dhobie itch – Several Different Fungi
- Madura foot – Maurella Mycetomi
- Ringworm (tinea) – Microsporum, Trichophyton, Epidermophyton
4) Names and Formulas of Common Chemical Compounds – Free Ebook
The 4th ebook in our top 5 RRB NTPC PDF ebooks list “Names and Formulas of Common Chemical Compounds”. Download this free ebook pdf to get the full list of Chemical Compounds used regularly along with their Common Names and Chemical Formulas-:
5) List of Scientific Instruments and their Usage – Free Ebook
Questions on Scientific Instruments are regularly seen in railway exams. Hence, this ebook has been included in this list of Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF ebooks. Download to this free ebook pdf to answer all such questions.
- Cryometer – It is a type of thermometer used to measure very low temperatures usually close to Zero degree
- Cyclotron – A charged particle accelerator which can accelerate charged particles to high energies
- Dilatometer – Measures changes in the volume of substances
- Dynamo – Converts mechanical energy into electrical energy
- Dynamometer – Measures electrical power
That is all from us in this on Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks. We hope you enjoy reading the ebooks mentioned above. All the best for your RRB NTPC Exam preparation.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Out For Phase 5 [CBT Stage 1] | Check Here
- RRB NTPC Exam Date 2020: Phase 5 for CBT 1 Starts on 04 March 2021
- RRB NTPC Exam Analysis | 2nd February 2021
- RRB NTPC Memory Based Questions 2019-20 [28 Dec’ 20 – 13 Jan’ 21]
- RRB NTPC Exam Schedule for 2nd Phase of CBT-I Announced | Check Dates Here
- RRB NTPC Shift Timings | Important Instructions and Tips Before Exam
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test