Indian Railways had announced vacancies for various RRB NTPC Posts. The RRB NTPC Exam dates have not been declared yet. This means all the candidates who have applied for the RRB NTPC 2019-20 Recruitment have more time to prepare.
Thus increasing their chances of clearing the exam when it is conducted. To help all such candidates have an even better chance at success we have brought to you a list of all Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks which you must download and read.
All these free ebook pdfs cover important topics from RRB NTPC Exam syllabus. So, here we go -:
- List of Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks
List of Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks
1) SSC & RRB BOLT
A complete guide for General Awareness preparation covering History, Geography, Science, Polity & Economics.
Sneak Peek -:
A. PHYSIOGRAPHIC DIVISIONS OF INDIA
The main physiographic features of India include the Himalayan Mountain, Northern Plains, Indian Desert, Peninsular Plateau, Coastal Plains, and Islands.
THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAINS
This young fold mountain ranges from north till north-eastern borders of India. Himalayas Consists of three parallel longitudinal ranges; Greater or Inner Himalayas or the Himadri, Middle Himalayas or Lesser Himalayas or Himachal, and Outer Himalaya or Shiwalik.
1. Himadri: This is the northernmost range and most continuous of all the three ranges. It is also home to loftiest peaks including Mt. Everest.
2. Himachal: It is composed of highly compressed and altered rocks. Pir Panjal, Dhaula Dhar, and Mahabharat are very famous ranges present here. It is also famous for many valleys including Kashmir and Kulu valley. This region is also known for hill stations.
3. Shiwalik: It is composed of unconsolidated sediments brought down by Himalayan Rivers. The longitudinal valleys lying between Himachal and Shiwalik is known as Duns. Dehra Dun, Kotli Dun, and Patli Duns are some of the well-known Duns.
Download Complete Ebook Here
2) 300 General Science Questions PDF
Download this free Ebook and get 100 questions and answers each for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Q) The longitudinal mechanical waves of less than 20Hz are called _____.
Ans -: Infrasonic
Q) Distance of stars are measured in ________?
Ans -: Light Years
Q) Albert Einstein was awarded the Noble prize for ______.
Ans -: Photoelectric Effect
Want to attempt more Physics Questions? Attempt Full Set Here
Q) All noble gases are ________ & ________.
Ans -: Colourless and Odourless
Q) ________ is used as a Water Purifier.
Ans -: Alum
Q) Aluminium is extracted from which ore?
Ans -: Bauxite
Want to attempt more Chemistry Questions? Attempt Full Set Here
Q11. Endocrine glands are also known as ________.
Ans -: Ductless Glands
Q12. The Small Pox vaccine was discovered by –
Ans -: Edward Jenner
Q13. Deficiency of iodine leads to _________.
Ans -: Enlargement of Thyroid Gland
Want to attempt more Biology Questions? Attempt Full Set Here
Download Complete Ebook Here
3) List of Micro-organisms and Diseases Caused by them – Free Ebook
Download the ebook to get the full list of the Disease-causing micro-organisms (Fungi, Bacteria, Protozoa and Virus). Questions on this topic are frequently asked in railway exams which is the reason for this ebook to be a part of our Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks list.
Diseases caused by Fungi
Name of Disease & the Fungi causing it.
- Athlete’s foot – Trichophyton
- Dhobie itch – Several Different Fungi
- Madura foot – Maurella Mycetomi
- Ringworm (tinea) – Microsporum, Trichophyton, Epidermophyton
4) Names and Formulas of Common Chemical Compounds – Free Ebook
The 4th ebook in our top 5 RRB NTPC PDF ebooks list “Names and Formulas of Common Chemical Compounds”. Download this free ebook pdf to get the full list of Chemical Compounds used regularly along with their Common Names and Chemical Formulas-:
5) List of Scientific Instruments and their Usage – Free Ebook
Questions on Scientific Instruments are regularly seen in railway exams. Hence, this ebook has been included in this list of Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF ebooks. Download to this free ebook pdf to answer all such questions.
- Cryometer – It is a type of thermometer used to measure very low temperatures usually close to Zero degree
- Cyclotron – A charged particle accelerator which can accelerate charged particles to high energies
- Dilatometer – Measures changes in the volume of substances
- Dynamo – Converts mechanical energy into electrical energy
- Dynamometer – Measures electrical power
That is all from us in this on Top 5 RRB NTPC PDF Ebooks. We hope you enjoy reading the ebooks mentioned above. All the best for your RRB NTPC Exam preparation.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test