Union Budget Document is presented every year by the Finance Minister. It is the Annual Financial Statement of the estimated receipts and expenditure of the government for that particular year. It keeps the account of the government’s finances for the fiscal year that runs from 1st April to 31st March. The document is full of complex Economic Terms, Numbers, Allocation to various Ministries, Allocations to various old & new Government Schemes and much more. For a beginner who just starts reading and trying to understand the Budget Document, it may seem a Herculean task. To make sure that, the Budget becomes easy to comprehend for Banking & Other Government Exam aspirants, we have come up with a Video Course named “Trounce the Budget” – Union Budget Analysis. The Video Course starts from 26th of August 2019. To access this course and many other such courses, you need to Subscribe to Oliveboard “EDGE”. Read below what is Oliveboard EDGE and how does it benefit you.
“Edge” – Oliveboard’s Subscription Platform
What is Oliveboard Edge ? How does it Benefit you?
- Oliveboard Edge/Edge+ is a Subscription Platform that enables you to get Oliveboard’s Video Courses and Mock Tests under just one Subscription.
- Edge offers unlimited access to majority of Oliveboard’s Online Video Learning Courses whereas if you subscribe to Edge+, you will get Video Courses as well as Mock Tests for Upcoming Exam.
- It offers you a way to study different courses just under one subscription unlike before wherein you needed to buy separate courses for different exams.
One Plan. All Courses – Features
1. Unlimited Access: Any Course, Any Time
2. Unlimited Choice: Exam, Section, Topic-Wise Courses
3. Unlimited Variety: New Courses Every Week
Trounce the Budget – Union Budget Analysis 2019 Video Course
Here in this Video Course you will get to understand the finer details of Fiscal Policy including Budget and major government schemes. The course will include MCQs, which when you attempt will help you master this topic.
Trounce the Budget – Union Budget Analysis – Complete Schedule
|Budget Terminologies and History of Budget||LC||Aug 26, Mon||10:30 AM|
|Union Budget-2019: Income Tax Slabs-2019||LC||Aug 28, Wed||10:30 AM|
|Schemes of Union Budget-2019||LC||Aug 30, Fri||10:30 AM|
|Union Budget-2019: Important Allocations||LC||Sep 3, Tue||10:30 AM|
|Economic Survey 2018-19||LC||Sep 4, Wed||10:30 AM|
|Live Practice Session||LPS||Sep 5, Thu||10:30 AM|
You can go through the Video Class below to acquaint yourself with the Faculty members and their teaching methodology.
- Union Budget 2019-2020 – Sector-Wise Summary
- Budget Outlay for Government Schemes – FY 2019-20 – Free Ebook
- Govt. Schemes & Policies Announced – Budget 2019 – Free Ebook