Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) announces the recruitment of a Civil Judge. Applicants who meet the specified qualifications can apply for the position of civil judge. The application started in September and ended in October Candidates should check the UP Exam Syllabus and UP Judiciary Exam Pattern to plan and prepare for the exam.
The UP Judiciary Committee has released 333 civil judge posts. To get this job, you need to complete a preliminary, main, and job interview. The Prelims survey contains multiple-choice questions.
Table of Contents
UP Judiciary Exam Pattern
The UP judicial syllabus and exam patterns help applicants understand the structure of the exam. Before you start preparing for the UP Bar Exam, understand the structures and exam patterns that will help you get good grades on the exam.
UP Judiciary Prelims Exam Pattern
- The UP Judiciary Exam is conducted by two papers that are Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I consists of general knowledge questions and consists of 150 marks and 2 hours timing are given for solving that.
- Paper-II consists of legal questions that consist of 300 marks and 2 hours timing are given for solving that.
- The UP Judiciary Preliminary Question consists of multiple-choice questions.
|General Knowledge||150||200 hours|
UP Judiciary Mains Exam Pattern
- When you are ready for the pre-examination, we will cover the main curriculum. Below is a sample of the UP Judiciary Main Exam.
- The UP Judiciary Mains Exam consists of five papers.
- Each paper consists of 200 marks and each paper has a time duration of 3 hours.
- Those who qualify for the preliminary exam only have the opportunity to take the final exam.
|General Knowledge||200||2 hours|
|Law I ( Substantive law)||200||2 hours|
|Law II ( Evidence and Procedure )||200||2 hours|
|Law III ( Penal, Local laws, and Revenue)||200||2 hours|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Judiciary Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates preparing for the UP Judiciary Exam should schedule the best curriculum prior to the UP Judiciary Exam. Below are some preparation tips to help you complete the UP Judiciary Syllabus in time:
- First, familiarize yourself with the complete structure of the UP Judiciary exam and exam templates before you begin preparing for the exam. This gives you a complete picture of the exam. You must cover the syllabus first, which is difficult, but then move on to simple topics. If you don’t understand the subject, don’t stick to them and don’t forget to skip to the next subject.
- After learning about the UPPSC Judiciary syllabus 2021, get the previous year’s study materials and questionnaires. Have a schedule that covers all curriculum and topics every day and every month. Find out the most popular books on the internet and ask your teachers and friends about preparing for the exam.
- It is imperative to enforce bare law on the main and common subject of all state judiciaries such as IPC, COI, CrPC, CPC, and IEA. Next, all you have to do is prepare different local and specific legislation in every state.
- You have to do the opposite preparation. In other words, from the main to the preliminary test. This is a way for most students to make the usual mistake of preparing for the prelim and waiting for the results to prepare for the main.
- It must be very clear about the state in which he wants to serve as a judge. This is because each state has its own curriculum and questions, not to mention the “language barrier”. Therefore, if you are certain in which state you want to be a judge, your preparation will be streamlined accordingly.
- To manage the UP Judiciary Syllabus 2021, solve the previous year’s UP Judiciary Question Papers. This will help you understand the difficulty of the questionnaire and help you learn about weak topics in the syllabus. Mock test papers help test takers know how difficult the exam is, so take the practise exams on a regular basis. You can take a trial test online or offline.
The exam pattern and selection process are very important for candidates to properly prepare for the exam. You need to know this in advance for optimal preparation. We hope this article was helpful enough in providing exam patterns. And make sure to keep in mind the given tips to make your preparation more efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The UP preliminary examination will be conducted with 450 marks, and the main examination will be conducted with 1000 marks.
The preliminary test consists of a total of 2 papers, and the Mains test consists of a total of 5 papers.
During the selection process, candidates are required to participate in preliminary exams, final exams, and interviews.
Yes, you are required to attend an interview after enrolling in this exam. As it is the last and most important stage for clearing this exam.
The UPPCS Judiciary Preparation syllabus consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. The curriculum of Paper 1 covers legal topics, and Paper 2 covers topics of general knowledge related to Indian evidence law, Indian criminal law, civil litigation law, and criminal law, Procedure, etc.
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
- UP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile- Salary Structure, Stability, Promotion
- UP Judiciary Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process