Can Final Year Students Apply for SSC CGL 2023: Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the SSC CGL Examinations. SSC CGL is a Graduate-Level examination and many candidates who are studying in the final year must doubt their eligibility to apply online. In this blog, we will answer your doubt Can Final Year Students Apply for SSC CGL 2023?
Can Final Year Students Apply for SSC CGL 2023?
SSC has released the notification for the recruitment through Combined Graduate Level Examination. Many Final Year Students are confused that they can apply for the SSC CGL 2023 or not. So, the answer to this question is YES.
- Final Year students can apply for the SSC CGL 2023.
- Candidates need to have their degrees by the time they are shortlisted and join any government department.
- SSC CGL 2023 Exam has a long recruiting process that continues for one year and final-year students will receive their mark sheet and degree by the time of the final result.
- As mentioned in the SSC CGL 2023 Notification “ The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualifications on or the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2023.”
- Candidates can go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission and apply online for the SSC CGL 2023.
SSC CGL 2023 Educational Qualification
Aspiring Candidates must have detailed knowledge of the educational qualification required for the SSC CGL 2023. We have mentioned below the post-wise educational qualification to provide a better understanding to the candidates.
All other Posts except Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer and JSO
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant Cost & Management Accountant Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce Master in Business Studies Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Master in Business Economics.
- During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify for the “Subordinate Audit/ Accounts Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
Junior Statistical Officer
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level;
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
We hope this blog provided you with the answer to “Can Final Year Students Apply For SSC CGL 2023?” To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- UPSC CAPF Salary 2024, Pay Scale, Salary Structure
- Nagpur Mahanagarpalika 2023 Apply Online Link & Exam Pattern
- 7 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Important Days in February 2023, Check National and International Dates
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM 2024 (6th February)
|How to Clear SSC CGL/CHSL Typing Test?||SSC CGL Notification 2023|
|SSC CGL Document Verification||SSC CGL Application Form|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Yes, Candidates can apply online for the SSC CGL 2023 while they are in their Final Year of Graduation.
Ans. Candidates can download the SSC CGL 2023 Notification from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
Ans. 3rd May 2023 is the last application date for the SSC CGL 2023.
Ans. Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!