Most of the questions asked in exams from General Awareness section is based on Current Affairs, yet it is often taken for granted by candidates. It is one of the most scoring sections because the questions are factual and don’t require much to think about it – either you know it or you don’t, it’s simple! To help you stay updated with all the latest happenings and not lose even a single mark if any question comes around it, we regularly provide important current affairs questions and answers. Check here the Top 10 weekly current affairs quiz 3. Watch the detailed GA Genius video on the quiz provided right after it:
Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 3 | August 2019
Q1. As Home Minister, Amit Shah flags off first international meeting with ______.
- Sri Lanka
Q2. Recently, which Bank has got the status of Scheduled Bank by RBI?
- Postal Payment Bank
- Ujjivan small finance bank
- Jana Small Finance
- North East Small Finance Bank
- None of these
Q3. RBI panel moots extended hours for strong Forex market and Call Money Market; this panel was headed by _____.
- H R Khan
- Urjit Patel
- Vivek Debroy
- Usha Thorat
- S N Malhotra
Q4. PNB Housing raises $75 million in ECB from ______.
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- Soft Bank Japan
- Timisho Fin Corp
- Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
Q5. Which of the following Public sector banks has signed an agreement with Cholamandalam MS General Insurance?
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
Q6. Sudha Rani Relangi appointed as Director of Prosecution in ______.
- The Supreme Court
- Delhi High Court
- Central Bureau of Investigation
- Intelligence Bureau
Q7. IFC and MIGA have signed an agreement to support the development of a 252-megawatt wind farm in Egypt’s Red Sea governorate by the support of which company?
- Lekela Power B.V.
- Siemens Gamesa
- United Power
- Suzlon Group General Electric
Q8. Centre started registration for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana. How many farmers enrolled on the first day?
Q9. Who among the following has been appointed new Director for India Service Operations, Lenovo India?
- Ashok Nair
- Amit Agarwal
- Sanchit Nagpal
- Atul Kulkarini
- Sandeep Bhatia
Q10. Hashim Amla announced his retirement from the international Cricket. He belongs to ____.
- South Africa
That’s all from us in the Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 3. Watch the GA Genius Video by Aditya Sir provided below to know about these current events in detail. Don’t forget to subscribe to Oliveboard EDGE to get Unlimited Access to all the Courses available at the platform. Kick start your exam preparation with 100+ Free Mock Tests from Oliveboard.
Watch the Video for Detailed Solution
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App – Study materials, Podcasts, Wordlists
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum – Share, Discuss and Learn with fellow aspirants
- Oliveboard Telegram Group – Clear your doubts and Interact directly with our Expert Faculty
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test