The Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Economic Survey 2019-20 in the Parliament on 31st of January 2020.
The Economic Survey of India is an Annual Document presented by the Government to review the state of the economy in the previous year (the financial year 2019-2020) while throwing light on its short-to-medium term prospects. Economic Survey has been prepared by Chief Economic Adviser Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian.
Aspirants know it very well that Economic Survey is extremely important for upcoming exams like NABARD Grade A, RBI Grade B, SEBI, SBI PO, UPSC 2020 etc. It is a treat for those who love the subject of Economics and are curious about the state of affairs of the Indian Economy. Our experts at Skholar.com have made it easier and palatable for you all.
You can download the Free PDF of the Summary of both the Volumes of Economic Survey 2019-20 directly from the below-given links.
Economic Survey Summary 2019-20 – Download Links
Q. What is the theme of Economic Survey 2019-20?
a. Caring Society
b. Wealth Creation
c. Climate Conservation
d. Sustainable Development
Correct Answer: b
Q. What is the GDP Growth rate projected by the Economic Survey 2019-20 for the next financial year (FY2020-21)?
d. 6.5 -7%
Correct Answer: b
It is commonly known that the Economic Survey is one of the most important sources of preparation for Economics section for both Prelims and Mains General Studies Papers for UPSC Exam. UPSC preparation is all about knowing what to study and what to ignore. Same is the case with studying the Economic Survey 2019-20. Aspirants do not need to go through each word of the 2 volumes. Therefore to aid our readers with their UPSC 2020 Exam preparation, we are providing you with the Economic Survey Summary 2019-20. This Summary is prepared experts at Skholar.com, one of the best online portal for UPSC Preparation. Skholar is completely free to access.
Table of Contents
Take a quick look at the Table of Content of the Economic Survey 2019-20 here.
- Wealth Creation: The Invisible Hand Supported By The Hand Of Trust
- Entrepreneurship And Wealth Creation At The Grassroots
- Pro-Business versus Pro-Crony
- Undermining Markets: When Government Intervention Hurts More Than It Helps
- Creating Jobs and Growth by Specializing in Exports in Network Products
- Targeting Ease Of Doing Business In India
- Golden Jubilee Of Bank Nationalisation: Taking Stock
- Financial Fragility In The NBFC Sector
- Privatization And Wealth Creation
- Is India’s GDP Growth Rate Overstated? No!
- Thalinomics: The Economics Of A Plate Of Food In India
- State of the Economy
- Fiscal Developments
- External Sector
- Monetary Management and Financial Intermediation
- Prices And Inflation
- Sustainable Development and Climate Change
- Agriculture and Food Management
- Industry and Infrastructure
- Services Sector
- Social Infrastructure, Employment and Human Development
To understand each of these chapters about the state of the economy, download the Economic Survey 2019-20 from the above-given links.
Are you targetting any of the Bank, SSC, Railways or other Government Jobs in the year 2020? We at Oliveboard strive to give our users the best content in the form of Study Material Notes, Exam Updates, Preparation Strategy, Study Plans as well as Online Classes for their overall preparation for any of the above-mentioned Exams. Various Exam Toppers have time and again recommended Oliveboard’s Mock Tests for coveted Exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, NABARD Grade A, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, SEBI, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC CGL and many more.
Oliveboard has also come up with an Online Classes Platform by the name of Oliveboard EDGE, giving exam aspirants online exam guidance and complete preparation. Once you subscribe to Oliveboard Edge 2020, one gets access to all the Online Exam Courses* available on the platform.
Do join if you are currently preparing for any of the Govt. Exams and need handholding and expert guidance.
For Free Online Classes, Visit Oliveboard’s Youtube Channel.
- Join EDGE Pro Course for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here