IBPS is going to commence its Interview Process for Specialist Officers for the IBPS SO 2018 Exam (CRP -SPL-VIII). Now Interview phase is the last leg of any recruitment exam. It is the most challenging stage which requires consistent efforts to meet the expectations of interviewers and set yourself up for success. Interviews are conducted not only to test your subject knowledge but also to test your attitude and approach towards situations thrown at you. It tests your patience, attitude, presence of mind, your gestures and thought process. Therefore it is very important to be fully prepared for this last phase of the recruitment exam and this blog will help you do the same. We would discuss all the important IBPS IT officer interview topics that need to be read or prepared well before you appear for the interview.
Download the IBPS SO Interview Call Letter
The download of the Interview call letters commenced on 14-02-2019 and the last date to download the call letter is 02-03-2019.
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpspl8nov18/clinta_feb19/login.php?appid=ec2543ac27e639c6bf30028899164cf8″ target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Click Here to Download the Interview Call Letter[/gdlr_button]
IBPS IT Officer Interview Topics
- Role of Information Technology in Banking
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Core Banking Solutions
- Functions of Bank
- Reserve Bank of India
- Types of Bank Accounts
- Cheques and its types
- Risks in the Banking Sector
- Payment System
- Indian Financial Sector
- Priority sector lending
- Know your customer (KYC)
- Challenges faced by the Indian Banking Sector these days
- Union Budget Provision
- Recent Important Current Affairs
IBPS IT Officer Interview Topics – Technical Topics
- Computer Based Knowledge
- Hardware Problems
- List of Software, their Usage & Correct Methods to Utilize Database
- Network Security
- Server Network Connectivity
IBPS IT Officer Interview – Profile Based Questions
- What is the work profile of an IT officer in Banks?
- Why do Banks need IT Officer?
- What are the functions of an IT Officer?
- What changes can be brought to the Banking Sector with respect to the technology?
- What are the changes that you observe in the Banking Products these days?
- How can you make the Online Banking more customer friendly?
- What is the difference between Online Banking and Mobile Banking?
IBPS IT Officer Interview – Human Resource Based Questions
- Why do you want to join the Banking sector?
- Why do you want to join the Banking sector if you can earn handsome salary in the private sector?
- Are you comfortable in relocating as per the needs of the Bank?
- What are your life goals? How can you connect your life goals with the goals of the organization (Bank)?
- Explain the reason for the change in your career path? (like from Engineering or IT to Banking Sector)
This was all from us in this blog IBPS IT Officer Interview Topics. We hope that you like the content provided in the blog. Prepare well for the Interview and take some mock interviews before you appear for the final interview. This would help you immensely with your confidence level and as well as you can improve as per the feedback you receive for your performance in the mock interview. You can conduct Mock Interviews with your friends, peers etc. to help you get rid of the anxiety and feel confident.
All the Best for your Interview.
Preparing for more exams like FCI, CWC, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, Railways RRB ALP, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SEBI Grade A, ESIC SSO, LIC HFL? Ace your exam preparation with mock tests from Oliveboard. Also, refer to informative articles on Exam preparation here. You can also take Oliveboard’s RRB JE Mock tests.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now