Priority Sector Lending is a very important topic when it comes to Banking and Government Exams. Very often questions are asked in various Banking Exams and Government Exams such as SBI PO and Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B and Assistant, SSC CGL, UPSC, NIACL AO, IBPS SO SEBI, ESIC SSO, NABARD, IBPS RRB, UPSC and in IBPS PO interview as well. So,here we provide you all the crucial information about the Priority Sector Lending in India, who regulates and implements the Priority Sector Lending targets and much more.
We provide you free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam.
Download the free PDF of Priority Sector Lending in India from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/PrioritySectorLending
Priority Sector Lending in India
Priority sectors are those sectors of the economy that would not get timely and requisite attention in the absence of special dispensation to them. The Central Government and the Reserve Bank of India give due importance when it comes to providing credit/loans to these sectors to alleviate these sectors. RBI sets certain targets of credit that should be provided to these vulnerable sectors by the banks and other financial Institutions which otherwise may not be attractive to the banks from the point of view of vulnerability.
Here are few Sample Questions:
Q1. What is the limit of Bank loans to Micro and Small Enterprises to be eligible for classification under priority sector?
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 10 crore
C) Rs 15 crore
D) Rs 20 crore
Q2. What is the loan limit for education under priority sector?
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 15 lakh
D) Rs 20 lakh
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above Static GK Free Ebook would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Monthly Current Affairs – December 2018: http://bit.ly/boltdecember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – November 2018: http://bit.ly/boltnovember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – October 2018: http://bit.ly/boltoctober2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – September 2018: http://bit.ly/boltseptember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – August 2018: http://bit.ly/boltaugust2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – July 2018: http://bit.ly/boltjuly2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – June 2018: http://bit.ly/boltjune2018