General Science section is one of the most important sections of SSC & Railway Exams. Therefore, we regularly provide you with Free Science Study notes through Blogs and E-books for your preparation. In this section, questions related to Laws of Physics have been asked. Hence it becomes very important for all the candidates to be aware about all the Basic Laws of Physics and their explanation.
In all the Government exams like SSC and Railway Exams, Every mark counts and even 1 mark can be the difference between success and failure.
Therefore, to help you get these important marks we have created a Free General Science Study notes E-book on Basic Laws of Physics.
The simplified explanations of All the Important Laws of Physics are given in the following pages
of this Free E-book – http://bit.ly/Physics-Laws
Laws of Physics E-Book – Sneak Peek
Law of conservation of mass
Law of conservation of mass states that for any given closed system, mass can neither be created nor be destroyed, over the time it can be conserved. It is also known as the principle of mass conservation.
According to the Coulombs law, the force of attraction or repulsion between two charged bodies is directly proportional to the product of their charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. It acts along the line joining the two charges considered to be point charges.
According to Ohm’s law, the current flowing through a conductor is directly proportional to the potential difference applied across its ends, provided the temperature and other physical conditions remain unchanged.
Oliveboard SSC Exams E-books:
- List of Diseases Caused by Microorganisms [Free E-Book]
- Types of Studies – Free GK Ebook for SSC and Railway Exams
- Scientific Names of Plants, Fruits and Vegetables – FREE E-Book for SSC Exams
- Scientific Names of Animals – Free Ebook for SSC Exams
- Oliveboard Bolt – For General Awareness section of SSC Exams
- Free E-book: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: Last 5 years’ History Questions with Solutions
- Free E-book – SSC CGL: Last 5 years – Polity Questions and Answers
- FREE EBook for SSC CGL Geography : Questions and Answers from Last 5 Years Tier 1 Exam Paper
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors and CJIs (Jan – 2019)
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important People who died in 2018
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster Ebook – December 2018
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above SSC and Railway Exams Free Ebook would be helpful for your preparation. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.