Table of Contents
MPSC PSI Admit Card Download
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission officials release the examination form and examination dates for the PSI post. Candidates eligible to apply can fill up the application form, pay the examination fee and then download the MPSC PSI Admit Card. If you are unsure how to download the admit card and what all you should check once you have downloaded the admit card, then this article is for you. Read through this article to get all the details about the Admit Card.
Why do you need the MPSC PSI Admit Card?
The officials conduct the police sub-inspector group B examination. The candidates must download the admit card before their examination date. There will be separate MPSC PSI admit cards released for the prelims and mains examinations. The candidates thus need to ensure that they follow the rights steps and download the MPSC PSI Admit Card.
Without the MPSC PSI admit card, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and thus write the examination. After you download the admit card, read through the instructions provided carefully and follow them. You should make sure to download the MPSC PSI admit card from the official MPSC link.
Information on the MPSC PSI admit card
Make sure to check the following details on your MPSC PSI admit card:
- Your name
- Category whether SC, ST,BC or OBC
- Name of the examination
- Gender that is male or female
- Date of birth
- Address of the test center
- Duration and time of the examination
- Exam centers’ name and the code
- Essential examination instructions
- Mother’s or fathers name
- Date and time of the examination
- Roll number
- Exam counselor and the candidates’ signature
Documents that you need to carry along with the MPSC PSI Admit Card
Along with your MPSC PSI Admit Card, you need to carry any of the following government id cards to prove your identity.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Or any id that the central government has issued
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
How to download the MPSC PSI Admit Card
Here are the steps to download the MPSC PSI Admit Card
- Go to the official website.
- You will see the home page that will appear on the screen
- You will be able to see the recent news and the announcement on the home page
- Now look for the link: download the MPSC hall ticket or admit card and click on that link
- Enter all the details asked for, like the registration number and password and then click on the submit button
- That is it. Now you can download the admit card
- Make sure to take two printouts of the admit card
Important things to keep in mind
- You will have to carry the admit card through all the recruitment stages. If you are selected, you will have to show your MPSC PSI admit card to the recruitment authority.
- Make sure that you cross-check twice that you have kept the MPSC PSI admit card on the examination day.
- If you notice any error while downloading the admit card or any discrepancies in the details entered, then get in touch with the recruitment body immediately and resolve the issue.
The Commission issues the MPSC PSI Admit Card before the MPSC PSI examination. The admit card is necessary to enter the examination hall. The aspirant can download the admit card from the official website following the steps listed above. You will get the direct link to download the hall ticket on the official website. Keep checking the official website for details of when the admit card will be published. Candidates should make sure to download the hall ticket. Keep two copies in case you happen to lose one, and make sure to check all the details on the hall ticket properly. It is also important that you safely keep the hall ticket with you throughout the recruitment process.
The MPSC PSI Admit Card is an important document without which you will not be allowed to sit for the MPSC PSI examination. To avoid any last-minute rush, you must download the MPSC PSI admit card well before the examination date.
Ensure that you download the MPSC PSI Admit Card from the official website only. The details of when the admit card will be released are published on the website. You can thus download the admit card with your registration number and password by following the steps provided above.
Along with the admit card, you will also have to carry a central government-issued id proof to the examination hall. This will let the authority check that you are the right person giving the examination. Thus make sure to pack your admit card and the photo id proof before you reach the examination hall.
You need to make sure to check your particulars on the MPSC PSI Admit Card. If anything is not right, get in touch with the official recruitment board without delay. You can drop them an email requesting a change in the particulars, and they will make the necessary. On your part, you should take action quickly and not leave it for the last minute. So make sure that you download the admit card on the very first day, go through all the details on it and then, in case of any discrepancy, raise the issue immediately to get it rectified before the examination date.
- MPSC PSI Vacancy – Application Procedure, Eligibility criteria
- MPSC PSI Result- Procedure to download, Cut off marks
- MPSC PSI Answer Key- Answer Key for Preliminary examination, How to check
- MPSC PSI Exam Date- Selection Procedure, Admit Card
- MPSC PSI Admit Card- Information, Documents
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series