Table of Contents
Quant Quest Book
Every year a number of Banking exams like SBI PO, RBI Grade B, IBPS PO, etc. are conducted for aspiring candidates. Lakhs of candidates appear in the banking exams which has increased the competition level.
Quant Book for Banking Preparation
Quantitative aptitude is one of the most lengthy and time taking sections in most baking exams. Candidates often find difficulty in solving quants questions during the examination.
Oliveboard has got your back. For all the banking aspirants we have launched the “Quant Quest” book which is a solution to all your quant-related issues. This book consists of theories for every topic and more than 1400 practice questions. All the questions provided in this book are selected by banking experts based on the latest pattern.
“Quant Quest” Book – Where to Buy?
The book is available on e-retail platforms i.e. Amazon and Flipkart. We have mentioned below the buy links for the candidates.
Quant Book for Banking Preparation : About the “Quant Quest” Book
The salient features of the “Quant Quest” includes:
- 1400+ Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions
- The book is for all banking, insurance, and other government exams.
- It covers all the topics of quantitative aptitude.
- It includes a detailed theory with all relevant formulas, tips, and tricks.
- It provides questions across easy, moderate, and difficult levels with detailed solutions.
- It includes examples and practice questions.
- It is the combination of general, new pattern-based, and advanced-level of quant questions.
- India Set to Host the 46th PATA Travel Mart 2023
- International Day of Older Persons 2023, Date, Theme, and Impact
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 30th September, All Shifts
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!