Seating Arrangement questions are one of the most frequently asked questions in the reasoning ability section for almost all Government exams. In this article, we have provided free pdf based on seating arrangement and the different types of questions which may be framed based on this topic. Download the free e-book on seating arrangement for theRBI Assistant Exam 2022.
Table of Contents
Seating Arrangement Questions Free PDF – Download Now
Download the Seating Arrangement questions for the RBI Assistant 2022 exam from the direct download link given below:
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2021-22|
|Number of Vacancies||950|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||17 Feb 2022|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||8 March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Examination Date||26 & 27 March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Result Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Examination Date||May 2022|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Result Date||To be announced|
How to Download the Seating Arrangement Questions – For RBI Assistant Exam 2022
- Click on the below-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page. Alternately, you can download the Oliveboard Android App to access these on your smartphone.
- Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the RBI Assistant Seating Arrangement Questions).
- Once logged in you’ll see the message “Please click here to download the Free E-book“. Click on the message to download that particular e-book.
4. Click on the Download button to get your copy of the FREE e-book.
Sneek Peak Into The Free PDF
Qs (1-5): Twelve friends are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people in each in such a way that there is an equal distance between two adjacent persons. In row-1 Sriram, Tushar, Uma, Vivek, Wasim and Xanil are seated and all of them are facing south direction. In row-2, Mano, Nirmal, Oviya, Parthiv, Queen and Ranjith are seated and all of them are facing north direction. Therefore in the given seating each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. No two persons, whose names start with consecutive letters of English alphabet, are immediate neighbors of each other. For example, Binu is an immediate neighbor of neither Aman nor Chitra and so on. Each of them also likes different Kollywood actors – Rajni, Kamal, Vijay, Ajith, Surya, Karthi, Dhanush, Vikram, Prasanth, Jeeva, Arya and Prabhu. All the above information is not necessarily in the same order.
Nirmal does not like Ajith. Tushar sits at an extreme end of the line. Only two people sit between Tushar and the one who likes Dhanush. Nirmal sits second to the left of the one who faces the one who likes Dhanush. The one who likes Vijay sits second to the right of Oviya. Tushar does not face the one who likes Vijay. Only two persons sit between Parthiv and Ranjith. Uma does not sit at an extreme end of the line. Xanil is not an immediate neighbor of Tushar. Vivek faces the one who likes Prasanth. Only three people sit between the one who like Prasanth and Rajni. Ranjith likes Karthi. One of the immediate neighbors of Mano faces the one who likes Arya. The one who likes Kamal sits to the immediate right of Sriram. Parthiv sits second to the right of the one who likes Jeeva. Only three people sit between the ones who like Vikram and Prabhu respectively. Tushar does not like Prabhu.
1. Which among the following actors was liked by Wasim?
E. Cannot be determined
Correct Answer: “B”
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
Correct Answer: “C”
3. Which among the following combination is definitely true?
E. None of the above
Correct Answer: “C”
4. Which among the following statements is definitely true?
A. Wasim and the one who like Dhanush are immediate neighbors.
B. The one who likes Kamal faces the one who sits third to the right of Queen.
C. Only two persons sit between Mano and the one who likes Karthi
D. The one who likes Surya is an immediate neighbor of Ranjith and Oviya
E. None of the above
Correct Answer: “E”
5. Which of the following persons sits immediate right of the person who sits opposite to Ranjith?
Correct Answer: “B”
RBI Assistant – Online Course & Mock Tests
Mock Tests are undoubtedly the best way to prepare for any examination, be it from scratch or master any topic. It is very important to know where you stand before starting an approach to soothe yourself. Mock Tests not only analyze your performance but also provide you with a better self-analysis. We, at Oliveboard, are here to do just that. We are bringing a full-fledged online course RBI Assistant Selection Batch 2022 to help with the preparations for the RBI Assistant exam. This course would cover all the basics for every section from scratch which will help you stay in the race with those who have already attempted the test before.
- 100+ Live Classes For Learning & Concept Building
- 25+ Live Practice Sessions for Real-time Practice
- All the Live classes will have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content
- Live Classes will cover the entire syllabus of Preliminary and Mains exams
- Exclusive Classes for General Awareness in detail for Mains
- Questions are divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter
- Live Classes for doubt clarification where you can clear all your queries related to any subjects
- RBI – Assistant 20 Prelims Mock Tests
- RBI – Assistant 10 Mains Mock Tests
- High-Level DI [10 Tests], High-Level Reasoning [10 Tests], English Test [15 Tests]
- GK Tests [120 Tests]
- Sectional Tests [60 Tests]
- Topic Tests [99 Test]
You can download 200+ ebooks important for different government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series