Read the success story of Vivek, who had a tough time dealing with the SBI Apprentice exit but he tried hard and instead got into EPFO which was the happiest moment for him. He says, keep going and you will surely reach success.
Inspiring Success Story of Vivek Kumar
Hello Guys, today I am going to share my success story of clearing EPFO SSA. My name is Vivek Kumar and I belong to a small village named Manjhi under District Hoshiarpur (Punjab). I had completed my graduation (B.tech in Computer Science Engineering) in 2014 and just after that, I started preparing for banking exams.
I cleared prelims of many banking exams but could not make it into the final list.
In 2019, I cracked the SBI Apprentice exam. After that, I worked for one year in the SBI branch Bajwara (Hoshiarpur). After one year the SBI relieved us. That was a bad moment for all apprentices because we never expected this from SBI.
Finally, the day came when I got selected in EPFO SSA. That was the happiest moment for me.
Vivek Kumar Section-Wise Preparation Strategy
Quant: Practice more on word problems like SI, CI, Time and Work, Mensuration, Train, Pipes, and Cisterns. Do data interpretation questions daily. Make your own notes and revise them.
General Awareness: Read the daily current affairs update from an online platform and attempt quizzes. Practice MCQs from Oliveboard GK Tests. Also, learn Banking Awareness.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- Register or login to download all free eBooks from your Oliveboard Dashboard.
Logical Reasoning: No book is required. Just practice questions from Mock Tests. In mock tests, try to attempt puzzles at the end of the reasoning section. Practice it daily and this will be more than enough.
English: Cultivating a reading Habit and practicing comprehension is the key to crack the English section. You need to develop a good reading habit to excel in this section. Reading newspapers will also help you in GK preparation and in Interviews/GD. I used to read The Hindu editorial section daily. Also, the Oliveboard’s New Pattern English Tests helped me a lot. Do read editorials, learn vocab, and attempt Oliveboard New Pattern English Tests.
How Oliveboard Helped Vivek Kumar?
In the beginning, I was not getting any clue on how to prepare and what to prepare. I searched for tips and strategies on the internet randomly. One day I found the Oliveboard site which came out to be a very informative site. I also purchased the test series of Oliveboard and used to write the mock tests regularly. It helped me increase my speed and also score more and more.
Vivek Kumar Tips To Aspirants
My only suggestion, practice as much as you can because practice makes a man perfect. Day by day the pattern is getting changed and competition has reached a higher level. So only your best performance can get you the best result.
Attempt Mock Tests and analyze them religiously. Oliveboard provides a detailed and lucid solution for each and every question which one can easily understand. Prepare well and have patience, you will definitely sail through it.
Finally, I want to say: Keep going. You will surely reach success.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now