IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment Notification is already out and the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2019 is scheduled in the month of December 2019. With around two and a half to three months left for the prelims phase, one who is keen on entering the Banking Industry should grab this opportunity and use it to ones complete advantage. Joining as an IBPS Clerk can be a stepping stone to your full-fledged career reaching to high-level posts in the Public Sector Banks. To help you in this endeavour we at Oliveboard have come up with IBPS Clerk Online Course “IBPS Clerk Cracker” which will be your help you in your all-round preparation of Quant, Reasoning and English sections.
IBPS Clerk Online Course – A Video Learning Course for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Duration of Course – This is a 2-month course starting from Oct 14, 2019, which will equip you with the requisite understanding on topics from Quant, Reasoning and English for the IBPS Clerk exam.
- Daily Live Classes – There will be daily classes on subjects, interspersed with practice sessions will give your preparation the boost needed to jump over the fence of the prelims exam.
- Sections – It will be Video Course comprising of Live Classes, Live Practice Sessions & other Video lessons for English Language, Reasoning Ability & Numerical Ability.
- Syllabus Coverage – The entire syllabus for the mentioned subjects would be completely covered under the course.
- Faculty – Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty would be taking up the classes for this course.
Know here How can you Join the IBPS Clerk Online Course?
A student can attend IBPS Clerk Online Course “IBPS Clerk Cracker 2019” on Oliveboard’s Subscription Platform “Oliveboard EDGE“. Once you subscribe, you can readily attend the Clerk Cracker Course 2019 as well as many other Courses available on “EDGE”.
IBPS Clerk Online Course – Know the Complete Schedule Here
The IBPS Clerk Cracker Course 2019 starts from 14th October 2019. This table gives you the schedule of the classes for week 1.
Download the complete schedule of IBPS Clerk Online Course using the link given below.
IBPS Clerk Online Course – Demo Classes by our Faculty Members
Types of Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018
1. Numerical Ability
- Simplification – 15 Questions
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph) – 5 Questions
- Number Series (Missing) – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous (Percent, Profit & Loss, Boat & Stream, Average, Time and Work, SI/CI, Age etc.) – 10 Questions
2. Reasoning Ability
- Puzzles and Seating Arrangement – (Square Table based Seating Arrangement 5Q; People sitting in Parallel Line 5Q. ; Floor Arrangement 5Q.) – 15 Question
- Inequality – 5 Questions
- Three Letter Series – 5 Questions
- Blood Relations – 3 Questions
- Letter Arrangement – 1 Question
- Alphanumeric Series – 5 Question
- Miscellaneous – 1 Question
3. English Language
- Reading Comprehension – 7 Questions (Sibling Relation, Vocabulary 2 Questions)
- Match the Following – 6 Questions
- Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement – 5 Questions
- Fillers (single blank) – 7 Questions
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions
This was all from us in this blog of IBPS Clerk Online Course – IBPS Clerk Cracker 2019. Do join and take advantage of the course. This course will surely help you get through the Prelims of IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam.
For those you have already subscribed to “Oliveboard EDGE”, they can directly access the course from 30th Sep 2019. For all others, use the link given below, Subscribe and attend the Course.
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Vacancies – Bank-wise & State-wise
- Tips to fill IBPS Clerk Bank Preference
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Salary, Job Profile, Career Growth
- IBPS Clerk Preparation Strategy – 2019
A Quick Glance at IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2019
- 20 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions