Data Interpretation has always been such a topic that has terrified aspirants and without too many direct resources to refer for it, aspirants of various Bank & Government Exams face quite a lot of difficulty in preparing for both Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. But guess what, Oliveboard is coming up with one of the Best Book for Data Interpretation that will be a complete guide for DI & Data Sufficiency for both Prelims as well as Mains level of all Banking, Insurance & other Government Examinations such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, LIC AAO, IBPS Clerk etc. For students who prefer to read from a hard copy will find it extremely useful and handy. The contents of the book are curated and prepared by the Oliveboard’s expert content creators and therefore can be completely trusted for its content quality.
- Best Book for Data Interpretation – “Data Interpretation Decoded” by Oliveboard
- The book is divided into three broad sections:
- DI Decoded – Best Book for Data Interpretation – Order your Copy
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Book for Data Interpretation – “Data Interpretation Decoded” by Oliveboard
1. We are glad to introduce our exclusive book on Data Interpretation, which is solely dedicated to the aspirants of Bank, SSC, Insurance & other Government Exam and is an earnest effort in providing them with a means to master DI & DS, which is a widely asked topic in Quantitative/Numerical Aptitude Section.
2. Sincere efforts have been made to keep the subject-matter of the book relevant, updated and easy to understand.
3. The needs of the beginner have been kept in mind, giving complete clarity on the concepts and calculation techniques. In addition to a vast array of question sets to practice, approach to the solution as well as detailed solutions has also been provided.
The book is divided into three broad sections:
Section I – This section comprises of basic types of DI questions (bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, tables, etc) with concepts and solved examples.
Section II – This section contains Data Analysis question sets on Data Comparison & Data Sufficiency with appropriate approach and solutions.
Section III – This section comprises of Advanced Level DI such as Arithmetic DI, Caselets having blanks, box chart, funnel chart, etc, usually asked in Main Exams and all such new types of questions that have been asked across the various exams.
The Salient Features of the Book are:
- Covers all types of charts and data interpretation questions.
- Chapters are explained in detail.
- Detailed approach and solutions to every question.
- Contains practice questions across easy, moderate and difficult levels, which will suffice for the preparation of both Prelims and Mains level of examinations.
- The book is up-to-date with the latest pattern of questions.
- Beneficial for preparation for all Banking, Insurance & Other Government Exams.
DI Decoded – Best Book for Data Interpretation – Order your Copy
It is available just for a basic price of Rs 422 only. Click on the link below to redirect you and order your copy now.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Data Interpretation Decoded Book include Mains questions as well?
Yes. The Book has been designed for both Prelims & Mains with practice questions covering all the Prelims pattern questions while also introducing students to the variety of Mains questions including advanced level DI such as Arithmetic DI, Caselets having blanks, box chart etc.
2. What is the standard delivery time?
Standard delivery takes between 5-7 working days after you have made the purchase.
3. Can I download the book online?
Currently, Data Interpretation Decoded is available only in printed form and cannot be downloaded online.
4. Is this book only for Bank Exams?
While this book is designed keeping in mind Banking and Insurance Exam Patterns, it will be equally helpful for other exam aspirants also.
We hope that the book becomes a worthwhile contribution to your exam preparation journey and helps you reach your goals. You can get order your copy now as it is a special edition and you will be getting the book now for a special discounted price of 422 only instead of 599.
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test