General Science is a very important part of various Railway Exams like RRB NTPC, RRB Group D, RRB JE, etc. In this section, basic questions on various sections of General Science syllabus like Physics, Chemistry, Biology are asked. To help our readers gain an edge in their Railway Exams preparations we have compiled 300 General Science Questions PDF.
In this E-book, you will get -:
- 100 Physics Questions and Answers
- 100 Chemistry Questions and Answers
- 100 Biology Questions and Answers
This General Science questions PDF covers almost all the important topics to be prepared for Railway Exams ranging from Chemical Compounds, Acids & Bases, Physics Laws, Human Body, Viruses, Diseases to Vitamins, etc.
Once you are through with this General Science questions PDF, you would be able to answer majority of the Questions to be asked in the General Science section of upcoming RRC Group D and RRB NTPC Exams.
Download the Top 300 General Science questions PDF from the following link -: http://bit.ly/300-Sci-Qs
300 General Science questions PDF – Sneak Peek
Physics Questions -:
Q1) Blades of a windmill possess ________, hence they are turned by a fast wind.
Ans -: Potential Energy
Q2) A dark-skinned man experiences ______, as compared to a fair skinned man.
Ans -: Less heat & Less cold
Q3) What device is used to break/complete an electronic circuit?
Ans -: Switch
Q4) What is the temperature at which both the Fahrenheit and the centigrade scales have the same value?
Ans -: -40°
Q5) Acceleration acts always in the direction of the ______.
Ans -: Net force
Chemistry Questions -:
Q1) What is used in nuclear reactor as a moderator. It is also known as Heavy Water?
Ans -: Deuterium Oxide (D2O)
Q2) Which Metal is in liquid state at room temperature?
Ans -: Gallium
Q3) _________ elements are non-metal.
Ans -: Electro-negative
Q4) What is known as Artificial Silk.
Ans -: Rayon
Q5) Nitrous Oxide (N2O) is also known as –
Ans -: Laughing Gas
Biology Questions -:
Q1. Alcoholic drink contains _______.
Ans -: Ethyl Alcohol
Q2. Glucose in stored in the form of ______ by Animals.
Ans -: Glycogen
Q3. Ascariasis is caused by ________.
Ans -: Round Worm
Q4. BCG vaccination (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) gives immunity from ________.
Ans -: Tuberculosis
Q5. Blood groups was discovered by –
Ans -: Karl Landsteiner
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Get 100 High Level Reasoning MCQs with Solutions – Download Free PDF
- Top 100 Current Affairs MCQs – Jan 2019
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors and CJIs (Jan – 2019)
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important People who died in 2018
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster Ebook – December 2018
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the questions and answers provided in the above Free Ebook PDF would be helpful for your Railways Exam preparation. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.