General Awareness Quiz 01
- The best indicator of economic development of any country is ____________.
1) per capita income
2) per person expense
3) calorie consumption
4) Women Empowerment
- ____________ is a payment that a government makes to a producer to supplement the market price of a commodity.
3) Excise Duty
- Gresham’s law in economics relates to ___________.
1) Supply and demand
2) Distribution of goods and services
3) Consumption and supply
4) Circulation of currency
- Which one of the following is not a key feature of Indian Constitution?
1) Quasi Federal
2) Separation of Powers
3) Fundamental Rights
- Which type of institution is the Finance Commission?
1) Statutory institution
2) Constitutional institution
3) Non-constitutional institution
4) No option is correct.
- In which year was the Reserve Bank of India established under the Reserve Bank Act?
- In which of the following years was the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) launched?
- Which ‘Government of India Act’ allowed some elected representation in the legislature for the first time?
1) Government of India Act 1858
2) Government of India Act 1909
3) Government of India Act 1919
4) Government of India Act 1935
- What does the first step of “Theory of Demographic Transition” indicate?
1) High Birth-Rate and High Death-Rate
2) Falling Death Rate and High Birth Rate
3) Low Birth-Rate and Low Death Rate
4) All options are correct.
- Who among the following considered “Right to Constitutional Remedies” to be the heart and soul of the Indian Constitution?
1) Dr Rajendra Prasad
2) Dr B R Ambedkar
3) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
4) Sardar Patel
That’s all from us in this blog. Hope you all find the General Awareness Quiz 01 useful in your SSC and Railways Exam preparation. To Practice more General Awareness Quiz, Click HERE
Preparing for exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, Railways RRB ALP, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SEBI Grade A, ESIC SSO, LIC HFL? Ace your exam preparation with mock tests from Oliveboard. Also, refer to informative articles on exam preparation here.