Preparation Tips For IBPS Clerk Mains : The mains round of the IBPS clerk 2022 is just around the corner with the exam being scheduled for 08th October 2022. In the last few days, it becomes very important to keep your calm and focus on the things you have learned so far and master it. many aspirants tend to get stressed in these last few days before exams. In this blog, we will give you few IBPS Clerk mains preparation tips that will help you sail through the exam with better scores and greater efficiency overall.
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation Tips For Last Few Days
Before moving ahead with the preparation tips, let’s have a look at the exam pattern that will be seen on the exam day, a clear picture of exam pattern of IBPS clerk mains 2022 will help you foster better techniques for the attempt of the questions.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Not by Sequence)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation tips – Day-Wise
As you are aware that not much time is left in the exam day of IBPS Clerk’s Mains, everything you study at this point of time becomes more crucial. Focusing more on your stronger areas at this point of time will be a pro tip to follow. You can distribute your daily time, taking as many IBPS Clerk mains mock test as possible.
|Day||Task 1||Task 2|
|Day 1||Take up an IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test. Analyze the Test and Learn from the Mistakes||Learn & Revise Short Tricks from various platforms & YouTube channels. Keep a regular follow up on the General/Financial Awareness|
|Day 2||General/Financial Awareness Follow up along with Puzzles & DI Practice||Revise the Basic Maths formulae for various topics such as Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Speed, Time & Distance, Mensuration, etc.|
|Day 3||Take up an IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test & Analyse-it. Post the analysis get back with General/Financial Awareness Revisions||Brush up Grammar Rules & practice Descriptive Writing.|
|Day 4||Revise the Financial Awareness.||Revise GA and Solve 2 RC & Cloze tests|
|Day 5||Take up an IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test. Analyze complete performance and be sure of your preparations||Revise General/Financial Awareness.|
IBPS Clerk Mains Preparation tips – Few Things To Follow
There are few very basic steps which if followed will help you score maximum in the examination.
- Keep a regular check on General/Financial Awareness till the day of the exam. General/Financial Awareness is one section which could set the game apart for you. It is easy and scoring, it just requires you to be thorough and regular with your preparations.
- Solve the questions from the topics you have mastered and focus on two things, accuracy and time spent on questions.
- In these final days, you can focus completely on your stronger areas, thus allowing to score maximum from the topics you find easy.
- Solve a few RC’s and Puzzles as they are amongst the favorite topics for the exams. Try and solve RC with a timer and see how well you summarize it.
- Keep taking a mock test, as it is similar to the actual pattern of the exam and it will make you feel like taking the actual exam before the exam. Analyze each and every questions in-depth to better understand your mastered topics and time spent on each question.
In the end, just relax and have faith that you have prepared well and nothing could stop you from achieving your dreams.
That is all from us in this blog for IBPS clerk mains exam preparation tips. Just follow the tips and get ready for the exam day to give your best. Do not stress and give your mind complete rest before the exam. Also, keep a check on the essentials that are needed to be carried to the exam hall. ALL THE BEST 😀
Also Read :
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.