As we know, IBPS has released exam dates for the IBPS Clerk mains exam which is to be scheduled for 28 February 2021. For this, you need a daily study plan for better preparation with limited time. So, we are providing you a 15 days study plan for a planned preparation which will help you to strategize your preparation and also assure you to score well in the exam. Let us first go through the IBPS Clerk Mains exam pattern and then we will see the IBPS Clerk study plan.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- The IBPS Clerk mains exam is of 200 marks. The mains exam will have a total of 190 questions with a duration of 160 minutes.
- The mains exam of IBPS Clerk will have four sections i.e Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Numerical Ability, General/ Financial Awareness, English Language.
|Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
Want A Free Mock Test? Register Here & Attempt A Free Mock Test
15 days study plan for IBPS Clerk 2020
The following study plan is a planned way to prepare for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam within 15 days in which we have covered all the important topics asked in the paper. This study plan will help you in recognizing the better way of preparation and also in utilizing your effort and time efficiently.
Computer Aptitude and General Awareness are not bound to specific topics. To help candidates with these two sections we have –
|Days||Slot 1||Slot 2|
|Day 1||Reading Comprehension/ Idioms & Phrases||Data Interpretation/ Puzzles|
|Banking Awareness/ Input-Output||Pipes and Cisterns/ Inequalities/ Problem on Ages/History of computers|
|Day 2||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 1|
|Day 3||Reading Comprehension/ Number System and Conversions||Puzzles/ Problems on Trains/ Latest Appointments|
|Inequalities/ India’s Financial and Banking System||Financial Awareness/ Mensuration|
|Day 4||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 2|
|Day 5||Current Affairs/ Windows operating system basics||Seating Arrangements/ Basics of Banking/ Networking and communication|
|Impportant Days/ Partnership/ Security Tools||Cloze Tests/ Order and Ranking|
|Day 6||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 3|
|Day 7||Number Series/ Budget and Monetary Plans of the Government||Government Schemes and Policies/ Problems on Boats and Streams|
|Cloze Tests/ Awards & Honours||Fill in the blanks/ Average, Ratio and Proportion|
|Day 8||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 4|
|Day 9||Direction Sense/ Probability, Permutation and Combination||Approximation and Simplification/ Key National Institutions|
|Static Awareness/ Basics of Hardware and software,||Sentence Errors/ Speed Distance and Time|
|Day 10||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 5|
|Day 11||Blood Relations/ Logical Reasoning/ Basics of Hacking||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 6|
|Syllogisms/ Mixture and Alligation|
|Day 12||Vocabulary based questions/ Data Sufficiency||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 7|
|Data Sufficiency/ Coding-Decoding|
|Day 13||Sentence Improvement/ Internet terms and services||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 8|
|HCF and LCM/ SI & CI|
|Day 14||Para-jumbles/ Work and Time||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 9|
|Profit and Loss/ Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)|
|Day 15||Paragraph Based Questions/ Static GK/Database basics||IBPS Clerk Mock Test 10|
|Machine Input-Output/ Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series|
Along with the above study plan, there are some important points to be taken into consideration:
- Since there are sectional timings in the exam, so focus on every section individually.
- Practice as much as different type questions to improve speed and accuracy.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses and work on them.
- Give mock tests, analyze them, and track your performance to recognize your success rate towards your selection.
That’s all from us in this blog. We hope this study plan for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam helps in your preparation.
IBPS Clerk Mains Crash Course
- Complete Prelims Coverage – Complete Mains syllabus covered.
- Bilingual Course – The course will be in a bilingual format where the aspirants can be comfortable with their choice of language (Hindi/English)
- 10+ Live Practice Sessions – Students will be present in an exam-like real-time simulation where they will participate in practice sessions with the faculty wherein they can attempt the questions in a format similar to the IBPS Clerk exam so there are no surprises at the day of the Exam!
- 8 Live Doubt Clearing Session – Doubts will be cleared by India’s Top Faculty in Live Doubt Clearing Sessions with the Faculty directly. Students can interact with the faculty for clearing any doubts they have which enables access to personalized learning & mentoring
- 6 Mock Discussion Sessions – Live Interactive Mock test Discussion sessions with Faculty
- 80+ Concept Videos – Exclusive Videos will be available from the 1st day onwards spread out across all major topics
- Live Sessions with India’s Top Faculty – Students will be present in a classroom-like environment with India’s Top Faculty when it comes to Banking Exams, and especially IBPS Clerk. Learning will be easier and more seamless on this platform than on any other!
- Topper’s Strategy Session – These sessions will extensively cover the Topper’s Strategy from each year in IBPS Clerk. The faculty will analyze the strategy of Toppers and guide students on how to crack the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam with maximum efficiency & Time Management Skills.
- Tests: You will be given 10 IBPS Clerk Mains Tests, 30 Sectional Mains Tests, 99 Topic Tests & GK Tests for your complete preparation.
Know Here How can you Join the IBPS Clerk Online Course?
The steps through which you can start attending the sessions are –
Step 2: Find the IBPS CLERK MAINS CRASH COURSE TILE.
Step 3: Click on the IBPS Clerk Mains Crash Course
Step 4: Click on Buy Now
This blog features a 15-day study plan for IBPS Clerk Mains.
Yes, the exam will be available in English and Hindi. Candidates may opt for language at the time of the test. All Oliveboard Mocks are bilingual so that candidates that the actual exam-like experience.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now