What was the Cut off for SEBI Grade A in previous years? What will be the SEBI Cut off for the year 2020? Will it be higher than the previous year or lesser? Well, these are the usual questions that come to the mind of an aspirant when they plan to appear for the exam?
And why not, cut off (previous years’ & Expected) helps in understanding the paper level and what can be expected. This article has answers to all your questions regarding SEBI Cut off for the Grade A exam 2020.
Here’s a list of topics we will be covering in this article:
- SEBI Cut off (Previous years – 2018, 2017)
- Expected Cut Off for 2020
- Important dates for SEBI 2020
- SEBI Grade A Exam Preparation (Complete Mock Test Series)
- 1. SEBI Cut off For Previous Years’
- 2. SEBI Grade A 2020 Expected Cut Off
- 3. SEBI 2020 – Important Dates
- 4. SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam Preparation – Complete Mock Test Series
- 5. SEBI Grade A 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
- SEBI Grade A Online Course
1. SEBI Cut off For Previous Years’
1.1 SEBI Grade A Cut Off 2018
1.1.1 SEBI Phase 1 Cut Off
The above table shows the minimum marks required by the candidates to clear the SEBI Prelims 2018.
Are You Prepared for the Exam? Check Your Preparation Now With a Free Mock Test
1.2 SEBI Grade A Cut off 2017
1.2.1 SEBI Cut off – General Stream
76 candidates were selected and called for the interview in General Stream.
Ace the SEBI Officer Grade A Exam. Take a Free Mock Test!
1.2.2 SEBI Cut off – Legal
23 candidates were selected and called for an interview in the legal stream.
1.2.3 SEBI Cut off – Research
9 candidates were selected and called for the interview in Research Stream.
1.2.4 SEBI Cut off – IT
11 candidates were selected and called for the interview in IT Stream. No candidates qualified for the interview from the official language stream.
Get Complete Study Notes & Free Mock Test Here! Register Now
2. SEBI Grade A 2020 Expected Cut Off
The expected cut off will be updated here once the exam is conducted on 4th July 2020. Expected Cut Off is measured taking into consideration various factors where the difficulty level of the exam is an important one.
3. SEBI 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Application and Payment of fee On-Line||7th March 2020, – 30th April 2020|
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations)||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||4th July 2020|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||23rd August 2020|
|Phase III Interview||Dates will be intimated|
(Note: SEBI reserves the right to make any change in these dates)
4. SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam Preparation – Complete Mock Test Series
We have tailor-made mock test series for the SEBI exam preparations. Below are a few of the key highlights of the SEBI 2020 Mock Test Series.
- 20 Tests for Phase 1 —> 10 for Paper 1 + 10 for Paper 2 (GEN)
- 5 Tests for Phase 2 —> Paper 2 (GEN)
- 60 Sectional Tests
- 99 Topic Tests
- 120 GK Tests for Phase 1, Paper 1
- Summary Notes for Paper 2 (Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Management, Economics)
5. SEBI Grade A 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Is the SEBI Grade A Exam Postponed?
Ans: Yes, the SEBI Grade A Exam is postponed for now due to the COVID19 outbreak across the country. The Prelims exam is now scheduled to take place on 4th July 2020. You can read about the complete changes and new dates here.
Q2) Is SEBI Grade-A Exam tough?
Ans: SEBI Grade A exam is almost of the similar level of RBI Grade B exam With consistent dedication and hard work you can easily crack the exam
Q3) Which is better SEBI Grade A or RBI Grade B?
Ans: Both are one of the top jobs in their sectors and are highly preferred by the aspirants. Here you can check the complete detailed analysis of both these jobs on various factors.
That brings us to the end of this article, SEBI Cut off 2020. We hope the information shared here proves useful and helps you with the exam preparations.
- Free SEBI Tests
- Free SEBI eBook – 20+ Securities Market Solved Questions
- SEBI Notes – Formation & Functions of SEBI
- SEBI Notes – Bond & their Types
SEBI Grade A Online Course
For your Complete Phase 1 and Phase 2 Preparations
SEBI Grade A Cracker is a course designed to cover all the subjects under Phase I and Phase II exams.
- For Paper 1 of Phase I exam all essential subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English will be covered through video lectures.
- For Paper 2 of both Phase 1 and Phase 2, the complete syllabus will be covered through video lessons, and notes.
- The course will also have strategy sessions and past year paper discussions.
- This course has been designed in such a way that it can be covered well before the examination.
1. Course Features
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Videos on Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English (Paper 1)||Video Lessons + Notes for all the sections of Paper 2:|
|10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 1||Commerce & Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics|
|BOLT magazine covering the GA section for Paper 1||Live Classes for Revision of the chapters and Guidance|
|10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 2||Live Practice Sessions for all the components|
|Video Lessons + Notes for all the sections of Paper 2||Live Classes for the Descriptive English (Paper 1)|
|Commerce & Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, Economics||5 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 2|
2. How to enrol for the SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020?
Step 1 – Login/Sign in SEBI Grade A Exam Page.
Step 2 – After your login/sign in, click on “Edge (Live Class) on the top left corner.
Step 3 – As you click you will be redirected to the page where you would find the SEBI Grade A Cracker Course 2020.
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test