The notification for recruitment to the post of SIB- PO (South Indian Bank- Probationary Officer) was issued by the Bank authorities on 1st September 2021. It was released to fill 385 vacancies across India in various branches of the South Indian Bank. Applicants must register on the bank website fill the online South Indian Bank Application Form to apply for the exam. They must ensure that the documents are kept ready before they start filling the application. Check out more about the application form below.
Table of Contents
- South Indian Bank Exam Overview
- South Indian Bank Exam: Important Dates
- How To Apply For The South Indian Bank Exam
- Steps to Fill the South Indian Bank Application Form
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
South Indian Bank Exam Overview
|Name of Examination||SIB PO|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Fees||SC/ST – INR 200/-General – INR 800/-|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Stages of Examination||Online Examination, group discussion and personal interview|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India (Liable for transfer anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.)|
|Probation Period||1 year|
|Service Agreement Period||2 years|
South Indian Bank Exam: Important Dates
|South Indian Bank PO 2021 Online Application Starts from||1st September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for South Indian Bank PO||8th September 2021|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Date 2021||To be announced|
|Admit Card Download Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Interview Call Letter||To be announced|
How To Apply For The South Indian Bank Exam
Applicants can apply online for SIB PO through the bank website from 1st September 2021 to 8th September 2021. The bank will not entertain other modes of application.
- Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates should ensure that information provided in the South Indian Bank Application Form stands true/ correct before submitting the form.
- There is no provision to modify the application form once it is submitted.
- Candidates with Multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates need to fill in their basic details and upload the following:
Applicants should retain copies of the photograph uploaded for use at the time of the Interview.
Guidelines To Upload The Photograph
- The photograph must be taken in a studio with a White Background
- Colour Code for White Background: R-255, G-255, B-255
- JPEG format (.jpg)
- Width – 378 pixel, Height – 437 pixel
- Resolution –300 per sq. inch
- File Size should not be more than 200 KB
Guidelines For Uploading The Signature:
- The candidate should sign on a white paper with a black ink-pen and upload a scanned copy of the signature.
- Resolution: 110 pixels x 140 pixels
- The size of the scanned signature image must not exceed 50kb.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Guidelines For Uploading The CV(Curriculum Vitae):
- The CV must be in a PDF format
- The size of the file should not be more than 1 MB.
Guidelines For Uploading The Experience Certificate:
- The Experience certificates having all the experience claimed should be uploaded in a single file.
- The size of the file should not be more than 1 MB.
Candidates must note that there will be a system-generated User Id (Application Reference Id) for their registered application. Candidates must create their own passwords for login and take a printout of the South Indian Bank Application Form. Do note down their User ID and the Password carefully for future use. An e-mail mentioning details of registration will be sent to the registered e-mail Id of the candidate. No printed copies of the South Indian Bank Application Form are required to be sent to the bank.
Candidates should keep a copy of the application printout should be kept for future reference. Candidates should keep checking the careers page on the Bank’s website for further updates.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidates must see that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of age, nationality, educational qualifications, and work experience. The candidates will be called for Interviews based on the information provided in the application form. If any of the information provided by the candidate is found to be false on a later date, the selection or appointment is liable for termination.
- Selected candidates have to sign an agreement mentioning that they work under the bank for a minimum of 2 years of active service from the date of joining. If they fail to do so, then Rs.1,50,000/-will have to be paid towards expenses incurred by the Bank for the recruitment, imparting training (both in house & external training, including on the job training), compensation/liquidated damages.
- Candidates should keep 2 copies of the photograph, which is uploaded during the application time for use at the Interview level.
- Candidates should be willing to serve anywhere in India.
- Medical fitness check, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules & regulations of the Bank will be done before a candidate is appointed.
Steps to Fill the South Indian Bank Application Form
Step 1: Visit the website- www.southindianbank.com
Step 2: Click on Apply online
Step 3: Register yourself. Fill in the details- name, E-mail id, password, mobile number, and others.
Step 4: After the registration is complete, a user Id and password will be created.
Step 5: Log in with your credentials
Step 6: Fill in the South Indian Bank Application Form with correct details and upload the required documents.
Step 7: Pay the application fee of INR 800/ (for the general category) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ ST) via any online payment gateway and submit your application form.
|Rs.800/-(excluding GST and other charges)||Rs.200/-(excluding GST and other charges)|
For any queries, the candidates can contact the concerned authorities on:
Toll-Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408
E-mail: [email protected]
Now that you have all the information about filling the South Indian Bank Application Form, you must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned by the bank in the notification. If you meet the eligibility requirement, apply at the earliest as the last date for registration is 8th September 2021.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
The last date of application for the SIB PO Examination is 8th September 2021.
The application fee for:
General category- Rs.800/-
SC/ ST- Rs.200/-
This excludes GST and other charges.
- South Indian Bank PO 2021 Exam Analysis | Check here
- 100 Practice Questions for South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Exam- Reasoning
- 100 Practice Questions for South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Exam- Computer Aptitude
- 100 Practice Questions for South Indian Bank PO and Clerk Exam- General Awareness
- SIB PO & Clerk 2022 Revision Strategy | Prepare with Oliveboard
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.