Every year, DFCCIL undertakes a recruitment campaign to find active candidates to fill various positions such as executive and junior executive. The DFCCIL has recently announced 600+ vacancies for the position of Executive and Junior Executive. The DFCCIL Examination was scheduled to be held in August; however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the DFCCIL Recruitment board opted to postpone it to September/October 2021.
DFCCIL Results 2021- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, DFCCIL has released the DFCCIL result 2021 on Jan 31st. DFCCIL Exam was conducted from 27th to 30th September for the recruitment of 1074 candidates in the positions of Junior Executive, Executive and Junior Manager.
The DFCCIL Result is typically published a few weeks after the exam has commenced. The results for the DFCCIL executive have been announced following each stage of the selection process, which includes the written examination, Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification, and Medical Test. Executives at DFCCIL are in charge of managing registrations, processing invoices, assuring utility transferring, & engaging with the public.
DFCCIL Exam: Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Position||Executive & Junior Executive|
|Number of positions||600+|
|Exam Date||27th to 30th September 2021|
|Admit card||September 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Computer-Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Test|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Eligibility||Graduate in any discipline|
DFCCIL Results 2021- Important Dates
The names of all students who passed the first phase of the test, which is Computer Based, will appear on the DFCCIL merit list, published on their official website a few days after the exam is completed. The DFCCIl answer key will be published first, followed by the result. Candidates can verify their results by visiting the official website of the DFCCIL result.
Candidates anxiously waiting for the DFCCIL result 2021 are advised to keep checking this article which will be updated with the latest information pertaining to DFCCIL recruitment 2021.
We have made a note of the important dates of the DFCCIL exam.
|DFCCIL Executive Result||October 2021(Tentative)|
|Online application submission Start date||April 24, 2021|
|Online application submission End date||July 23, 2021|
|Exam date Main||27th to 30th September 2021|
|DFCCIL Answer Key 2021||05th October 2021|
|DFCCIL result||31st Jan 2022|
|Interview date||October 2021(Tentative)|
DFCCIL Result Link| Check here
Candidates can check the DFCCIL result at the official website or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below.
|Post||DFCCIL Result 2021 PDF|
|Junior Manager [Civil]||Click Here|
|Junior Manager [Mechanical]||Click Here|
|Junior Manager [OP & BD]||Click Here|
Also, check out the DFCCIL Answer Key 2021 released on 5th October 2021.
DFCCIL result 2021-22: Released
How To Check The DFCCIL Result
Candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria must take the CBT Test, which is scheduled to take place in September 2021. Candidates must wait for the results after taking the computer-based test, which the DFCCIL cut-off will determine.
Steps To Check And Download The DFCCIL Result
- Go to the official DFCCIL website and look for the career tab and results from sections on the homepage.
- Download the list of candidates that is being shown on the official website.
- A list of candidates who have been chosen will be retrieved.
- You must now find your name and check to ensure there are no inaccuracies in your result.
- Print a copy of the results for future references
DFCCIL Executive Cut Off Marks
The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India’s cut off is the minimum score required for candidates to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process. Candidates preparing for the DFCCIL exams can benefit greatly from learning the cut-off patterns. Due to a variety of factors, the cut-off points vary from year to year.
As the cut-off for this year has not yet been announced, candidates should check the DFCCIL cut-off from the previous year to get a feel of the exam’s level of competitiveness and complexity.
DFCCIL Cut-Off Scores Of The Year 2020
|Post- Executive (Finance)||Lowest Cut-Off Marks||Highest Cut-Off Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||71.00||78.00|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||77.50||79.50|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||71.00||73.75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||59.50||59.50|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWD)||58.75||58.75|
|Post- Executive (IT)||Lowest Cut-Off Marks||Highest Cut-Off Marks|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWD)||65.25||65.25|
|Post- Executive (HR)||Lowest Cut-Off Marks||Highest Cut-Off Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||64.00||64.00|
DFCCIL Result Checklist
- After receiving the results, the candidates must verify their personal information, such as their name, home address, date of birth, applicant category, guardians’ names, etc.
- The candidate must examine the results to see if they correspond to their expectations or if there are any major differences.
- Candidates must also compare their results to the Cut Off marks to see if they qualify for the next round of the selection process.
- If the DFCCIL exam result data is incorrect, the candidate should immediately notify the right authorities to correct it, since this could jeopardise the recruiting process.
Details Listed In The DFCCIL Result
Once the result has been downloaded, candidates must check the following details in the result.
- Exam name
- Candidate’s category
- Candidate’s roll number
- Exam date
- Result date
- Selection status
General Instructions For DFCCIL Exam
- Applicants should ensure that they meet all eligibility requirements, including age, academic qualification, experience, reservation, medical standard(s), and so on, before applying for the position of DFCCIL.
- Admission to all rounds of the recruiting process will be on a provisional basis, subject to the candidates’ compliance with the stipulated qualifying requirements.
- Candidates who pass all of the interview rounds and are chosen will be placed on probation for 2 years.
- Candidates are reminded that if they falsely claim that they belong to any of the following categories Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, Persons with Benchmark Disability, or Ex-Servicemen status, they may be permanently disqualified from taking the DFCCIL test.
- Before filling out the DFCCIL online exam application form, candidates should carefully read the Exam Notification. Under no condition will requests for revisions to entries submitted via the online form be entertained.
The DFCCIL Result will be available shortly after the exam ends. Candidates are advised to monitor the DFCCIL official website for updates on the DFCCIL Exam results daily.
DFCCIL Result can be downloaded by visiting the official site & following the steps mentioned in the article above.
Yes, the DFCCIL Executive Exam has a ¼ negative grading system.
Soon after the exam, the DFCCIL recruitment board will announce the results.
- DFCCIL Admit Card 2023 Out for Tier 2, Direct Link to Download
- DFCCIL Answer Key 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- DFCCIL Eligibility Criteria 2023- Check The Complete Details
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 535 Posts
- DFCCIL Salary and Job Profile 2023, Know Monthly Salary
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.