Indian Railways has released an notification announcing a total of 35,277 vacancies for the post of RRB NTPC. The Payscale has been devised as per 7th Pay Commission which will play a crucial role in deciding for which post to apply and accordingly decide the individual preference. Before you proceed with the Online Application Form we would like to inform you about the complete RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE in detail. It will include details about allowances and duties in the roles you will be assigned, etc.. Lets begin with the detailed analysis of the Job Profile of Railways NTPC Junior Clerk cum Typist in railways. This is a Job Profile for 10+2 level candidates. The number of vacancies for this particular post is 4,319.
RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE: Roles And Responsibilities
1) The main duty of the Junior Clerk will be to assist the Senior Clerks in each and every way possible.
2) The Department under which the Junior Clerk will work is called Department of Finance and Accounts.
3) Any transactions made in relation to the workings of the department has to go through a internal check which may involve receipt, challan or expenditure.
4) The Job of a Junior Clerk has no night duties.
5) The clerical work may vary from department to department as decided by the Senior Clerk.
RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE: Salary Structure
- The Initial Pay for a Junior Clerk cum Typist in RRB NTPC is 19,900(initial pay).
- Its level of 7th Pay Commission is 2.
- The Medical Standards provided is of C-2 Level(Distant Vision: 6/12, nil with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required)
RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE: Allowances
The various allowances that RRB NTPC employees will get are as follows;
- House Rent Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Benefits
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
The net pay after deductions is going to be Rs 22,550 for Grade Pay 4200 and Rs 18,912 for Grade Pay 2800. Once the 7th CPC is taken into account the net pay is likely to increase.
RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE: Career Path
The career path of Junior Clerk cum typist is given below
- SENIOR CLERK
- STATION CLERK
- CHIEF TRAINS CLERK
RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE: 2019 Vacancies
Following gives the zone wise and category wise vacancies for Junior Clerk cum typist in the RRB NTPC 2019 Notification
|Jammu Srinagar Zone||45||17||10||43||14||129|
We hope this detailed Job Profile of RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK CUM TYPIST has helped you, so All the Best and choose wisely.That is all form us in this blog on RRB NTPC JUNIOR CLERK JOB PROFILE. keep checking this space for all the updates about RRB NTPC 2019 Exam.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test