The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently issued a notice for applications for a total of 24 Lower Division Clerk positions (LDC). On the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission, officials have issued the BPSC LDC Syllabus 2021. Individuals who are eligible for the position must apply for the exam.
The Commission will conduct the BPSC LDC in three phases
- Preliminary Examination
- Computer Typing Test
Table of Contents
BPSC LDC Syllabus
A thorough understanding of the BPSC LDC Syllabus is quite beneficial in understanding all of the topics. You may also use the table below to help you understand the relevant subjects and their weighting in the test.
|Mathematics||Data Analysis and InterpretationDistance and timeAllegations & MixturesSystem of NumbersAverage|
Simple and compound interest.
Proportions and Percentages Ratio
Time and Ratio are two terms that are often used interchangeably.
Distance and time
Profit and Loss Statements
Fractions & Decimals
|General Studies|| environmental concerns|
Discoveries and inventions
Politics in India
India’s Most Famous Locations
Economy of India
Authors and Books of Notoriety
India’s National Assembly
Science in general
History of India
Dates & Days of Notoriety
GeographyCivicsCountries and their Capital CitiesRivers, lakes, and seas Current Affairs Sports
|General Knowledge and Everyday Science||Freedom Movement. Geography. Chemistry. Physics. History.|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||Inequalities|
Rankings and numbers
Reason and assertion
Test your puzzle-solving skills.
Arrangement of seatsTest your sense of direction
Test your reaction to a situation
Input from the machine
Test of logical sequence
Relationships through blood
Test of eligibility
Venn diagram with logic
BPSC LDC Exam Pattern 2021
- The prelims will be an open-book exam. Candidates will be permitted to bring one book per subject.
- Prelims will be conducted in Hindi and English.
- The paper will consist of 150 Questions.
- The total duration of the exam will be 135 minutes.
- 4 Marks will be given for every correct answer.
- For each incorrect response in the preliminary exam, one mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|logical reasoning and comprehensive thinking||50||200|
Preparation Strategy For BPSC LDC 2021:
Because of the stability and security that government jobs provide, candidates seeking jobs have traditionally preferred them. Several additional beneficial factors have increased the number of people applying for government positions. With the level of competition expected to rise soon, a candidate must have a solid strategy to study for the exam. We’ve put together a comprehensive resource to help you prepare for the BPSC LDC Exam 2021.
- Evaluating the test difficulty level by answering the previous year’s actual papers can help you understand the exam syllabus.
- Separate the topics that reflect your strengths and weaknesses.
- Candidates should tackle strong issues first since they will take up less time. Brush up on all of the associated topics and formulas.
- To acquire a feel for the real exam, take a mock test. This will also help you improve your speed and accuracy.
- To score well in BPSC LDC Cut Off, analyse your mock tests, and keep track of your progress.
- Make fast revision notes.
- Allocate equal amounts of time to each subject.
Since the prelims is an open book test, here is a list of a few recommended books that one can take for reference:
|General Knowledge 2021||Manohar Pandey||It is divided into general studies and current affairs, and it is published in English for a bigger readership. This book is written in such a way that it will provide conceptual knowledge and aid in the successful completion of competitive exams.|
|General Studies by Disha publications||Disha Experts||It has a large number of objective MCQs with explanatory notes for better practise.|
|General Knowledge Manual||Edgar Thorpe Showick Thorpe||Pearson Publications published this book. Content is elaborated nicely and all the topics are covered.|
|A New Approach to Reasoning||B.S. Sijwali S. Sijwali||Published by Arihant Publications, It covers the complete basics of Logical Reasoning.|
|Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Dr. R.S. Aggarwal||Published by S Chand Publications. This is the finest book to review all of the LR topics. It also includes the most recent practice questions.|
|Computer Awareness||Soumya Ranjan Behera||Published by BK Publications. It covers all the topics relevant from the exam point of view and also helps upgrade your knowledge.|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Arihant Experts||It is designed after close considerations of various examination patterns and syllabus of Computer Applications.|
|Objective General English||R.S. Aggarwal Vikas Aggarwal||This book has been the first choice of all the aspirants for over 20 years.|
|Objective General English||SJ Thakur SK Raut||BK Publications is the publisher of this book. This book covers a wide variety of topics under the English Language like grammar, sentence correction, comprehension, and more.|
Keep visiting our blog and the official website for any recent development, and make sure to be up to date regarding any changes made. If you have any more queries or doubts, please reach out to us.
Under the BPSC LDC Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must be at least eighteen years old.
Candidates must possess proficiency in computer operation and computer typing.
Candidates must have passed the intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- BPSC LDC Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- BPSC LDC Results: Overview, Steps to Download, Merit List, Cutoff
- BPSC LDC Admit Card: Overview, Process to Download, Important Details
- BPSC LDC Application Form: Overview, Form Fee, Selection Process
- BPSC LDC Eligibility: Overview, Criteria, Age Limit, Points to Remember
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.