English Language section is an important and high scoring section of all the Bank, Insurance, SSC, Railway, and other Government Exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SSC-CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB ALP, etc.
Therefore, we regularly provide you with Free E-books for your English preparation. In this section, questions on One Word Substitutions are asked regularly. Hence it becomes very important for all the candidates to be aware of all the important One Word Substitutions.
In all the Bank and Government exams, every mark counts, and even 1 mark can be the difference between success and failure. Therefore, to help you get these important marks we have created a Free English E-book which has a List of 500 Important One Word Substitutions.
Check your preparation by attempting a free SSC CGL Mock Test.
Table of Contents
500 Important One Word Substitutions
A Total of 500 important One Word Substitutions are given in the following pages of this Free E-book.
Download the List of 500 important One Word Substitutions E-book -> HERE
Topper scored 25/25 in the English section. Can you beat the score
Want to download 500 important one-word substitutions ebook for free. Then follow the simple steps mentioned below:
How to download 500 Important One Word Substitutions?
Step 1: Click on the above-given download link. You will be taken to Oliveboard’s FREE Ebooks Page
Step 2: Register/Login on to the Free E-Books Page of Oliveboard (It is 100% free, You just enter your valid email id and a password to be able to download the 500 Important One Word Substitutions).
Step 3: Now you can download the 500 Important One Word Substitution ebook.
Quick Peek into the E-Book -:
|A building where animals are butchered||Abattoir|
|An act of abdicating or renouncing the throne||Abdication|
|The branch of physics concerned with the properties of sound||Acoustics|
|Items of additional material added at the end of a book or other publication||Addendum|
|Urging or requesting (someone) solemnly or earnestly to do something||Adjure|
|An indefinite and very long period of time||Aeon|
|Sets of principles concerned with the nature and appreciation of beauty||Aesthetics|
|One who is not sure about God’s existence||Agnostic|
|Extreme physical or mental sufferings||Agony|
|Japanese form of self-defence and martial art that uses locks, holds, throws, and the opponent’s own movements||Aikido|
|Passages between rows of seats in a building such as a church or a theatre, an aircraft, or train||Aisle|
Check your all India standing with a free mock test
Oliveboard SSC Exams E-books:
- List of Diseases Caused by Microorganisms [Free E-Book]
- Types of Studies – Free GK Ebook for SSC and Railway Exams
- Scientific Names of Plants, Fruits, and Vegetables – FREE E-Book for SSC Exams
- Scientific Names of Animals – Free Ebook for SSC Exams
- Oliveboard Bolt – For General Awareness section of SSC Exams
- Free E-book: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: Last 5 years’ History Questions with Solutions
- Free E-book – SSC CGL: Last 5 years – Polity Questions and Answers
- FREE EBook for SSC CGL Geography: Questions and Answers from Last 5 Years Tier 1 Exam Paper
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above Free Ebook would be helpful for your Bank, Insurance, SSC and Railway Exams preparation. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.