Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can now fill the online application form between February 24, 2021, and March 15, 2021. The selection for the post will be through an Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language). In this blog – RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021, we’ll have a look at the important dates, eligibility criteria, exam patter, and other aspects of this notification. So let’s get started.
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- RBI Office Attendant – Important Dates
- RBI Office Attendant 2020 Vacancies
- RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – How To Apply
- RBI Office Attendant Application Fee
- RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern
- RRB Office Attendant Salary
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 FAQs
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Exam name||RBI Office Attendants 2020|
|Conducted by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam category||10th / Matriculation|
|Exam stages||Online Test|
Language Test (LLT)
|Exam duration||Online Test – 90 minutes|
|Exam syllabus||English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness.|
|Exam pattern||Online Test – 120 Marks|
LPT – Qualifying in nature
|Language||English and Hindi|
RBI Office Attendant – Important Dates
|Registration Window Open||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
RBI Office Attendant 2020 Vacancies
The state wise vacancy for RBI Office Attendant is given below
|@||Bhopal – 17, Raipur – 8||!||Thiruvananthapuram-26, Kochi-0|
|&||Guwahati-22, Agartala-4, Aizawl-4, Imphal-4, Shillong-4||%||Chennai-61, RBSC-9, ZTC Chennai-1|
|**||Kanpur-29, Lucknow-31, Dehradun-9||*||Kolkata-30, Gangtok-4, ZTC Kolkata-1|
|$||Mumbai-180, Navi Mumbai-17, Panaji-1, RBI Academy- 2, ZTC Mumbai-2||^||Patna-21, Ranchi-7|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
NOTE: Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 – How To Apply
- Visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020” on Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI>Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” to filling the ‘Online Application’.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications given.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Verify the details filled in the online application and click on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
RBI Office Attendant Application Fee
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021 for RBI Office Attendant is –
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern
Selection of RBI Office Attendant would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The online test will have a composite duration of 90 minutes and will be conducted in both Hindi and English (Except General English, which will be in English only). The Exam pattern of the Online Test is –
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
RRB Office Attendant Salary
Here is the breakdown of RBI Office Attendant Salary –
|Basic Pay||₹ 10,940/|
|Scale||10940 – 380 (4)|
12460 – 440 (3)
13780 – 520 (3)
15340 – 690 (2)
16720 – 860 (4)
20160 – 1180 (1)
|House Rent Allowance||@ 15% of pay|
|Other Allowances||Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance|
|Monthly Gross emoluments||₹ 26,508/-|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Candidates can register for RBI Office Attendants starting Feb 24, 2021 till March 15, 2021, on RBI website.
A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Know more about it on the blog.
Recommended Free Downloads
- Free History Notes PDF For UPSSSC PET, UP SI/ ASI, etc |Download Now
- Free NABARD eBook: Economic and Social Issues (ESI) & Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Preparation Guide
- 50 Important History Questions | For UP Police SI/ ASI, UPSSSC PET
- Railways Current Affairs For DFCCIL | Download 90-Day Current Affairs
- NABARD Grade A Study Material PDF eBooks – Download for Free
- 300 General Science Questions PDF In Hindi & English – for UPSSSC PET 2021
- National Movement of India 1905-1940 For UPSSSC PET 2021
- Top 300 General Awareness Questions for SBI Clerk Mains 2021 – Download PDF
- Banking Awareness For SBI, IBPS, RBI, NABARD 2021 | Banking BOLT