You have completed your exam and don’t want to wait till the results are declared to see how you’ve performed? Then, the UPSC EPFO Answer Key is what you are looking for. The UPSC Recruitment board released the answer key after the completion of the UPSC EPFO exams. Interested candidates can check all their answers to guess at their results. In this blog, we tell you all about how to access the UPSC EPFO Answer Key and check your results. Read on to know more.
- EPFO Answer Key PDF | Download Answer Key
- About UPSC EPFO 2020 – 2021 Exam:
- Importance of UPSC EPFO Answer Key:
- UPSC EPFO Answer Key– Updated Details
- Steps to download UPSC EPFO Answer Key:
- Detailed Steps to Raise Objections against the UPSC EPFO Answer Key:
- UPSC EPFO Exam Marks – Way to Calculate
- UPSC EPFO Previous Year Question PDF:
- UPSC EPFO Qualifying Marks (CUT-OFF MARKS):
- Exam Pattern:
EPFO Answer Key PDF | Download Answer Key
The following answer key is for the Set D of EPFO EO Exam 2021. Although immense care has been taken to prepare the answer keys, in case you find any error let us know in the comment section below. It is advised to wait for the official answer keys. Check out the steps to check the official answer keys below.
About UPSC EPFO 2020 – 2021 Exam:
The exam does not require any Mains test, as the candidates just have to qualify for the Recruiting Test for the interview round. There is a wonderful opportunity to work with the Government Of India in various posts like Enforcement Department or Accounts Officer. There are 421 vacancies for the post. After successfully completing the selection process, the candidates will be working for the Employee Provident Fund Organisation and the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Please note: If a candidate fails to show proper documents then the authority has full right to cancel the candidate’s application.
Also Read : UPSC EPFO Results
Importance of UPSC EPFO Answer Key:
- The answer key consists of correct answers asked in the exam as per the set.
- This answer key as well as the marking scheme helps in calculating the probable score.
- It gives an idea of the probable marks and accordingly you can prepare yourself for the Interview round.
- There is also an option for objecting in the released official answer key with proper proof.
UPSC EPFO Answer Key– Updated Details
UPSC conducts exams for recruiting candidates as Account Officers or Enforcement Officers. The answer key gives you a clear idea of the examination from scratch.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic situation all over the world, the exam is delayed although the official notification was released earlier this year.
- The updated Recruitment Test (RT) is on May 9th, 2021.
- The UPSC EPFO Answer Key will be available over the official site, https://www.upsc.gov.in/, after the conduction of the examination.
- The candidate can cross-check his or her answers and can approximately get an idea of the score that can be obtained in the exam. There are options to raise objections as well if required, but, one should present proper proof or answer to claim changes in the answer key.
- We also notify you of the cut-off marks of the examination on the above-given site.
Steps to download UPSC EPFO Answer Key:
One can easily check the answer key through the direct link.
But there is an alternative way to get the answer key:
- STEP 1: Go to the official website, https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- STEP 2: Then, click the link named “Examinations”.
- STEP 3: Now select the Answer Key link.
- STEP 4: Now the find PDF for the respective examinations.
- STEP 5: Clicking on the link, check the answers and evaluate your performance accordingly.
Detailed Steps to Raise Objections against the UPSC EPFO Answer Key:
STEP 1: Visit the website of UPSC- https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
STEP 2: Click the ‘Examinations’ link.
STEP 3: Choose the direct link that leads to the Objection Answer Key from the various set of options.
STEP 4: Then enter the accurate details like question number and name and point of your answer etc.
STEP 5: There will appear a payment option on the screen. Now pay the prescribed fee online. Then click on the submit button.
STEP 6: After successful submission of payment, you are done with Answer Key query submission.
UPSC EPFO Exam Marks – Way to Calculate
Once you are done with answer cross-checking from the answer key PDF and get an idea about the marks you can score, then follow the below mentioned steps to calculate the marks of the UPSC EPFO Examination:
- STEP 1: Firstly go through the Answer Key PDF.
- STEP 2: Check the answers from the given Answer key.
- STEP 3: In case of a correct answer add 1 mark and for wrong answers subtract 1/3rd or 0.33 marks for each.
- STEP 4: Now calculate and get your final score using the below-mentioned formulae.
- STEP 5: Formula Marks= (1*Number of correct answers)-(Number of incorrect answers * 0.33)
|UPSC EPFO EXAM PARTICULARS||MARKS|
|UNANSWERED QUESTIONS||No Marks|
UPSC EPFO Previous Year Question PDF:
You can download UPSC EPFO Previous Question papers with answer keys From official UPSC website
UPSC EPFO Qualifying Marks (CUT-OFF MARKS):
The mentioned cut-off is the qualifying marks that must be scored by a candidate to get selected for the next rounds. The following factors affect the qualifying score:
- The number of candidates appearing in the UPSC EPFO Examination.
- Question standard or level of examination in that year.
- The cut-off trends of previous years.
- Number of available vacancies or announced.
To be an eligible candidate one should secure the following EPFO cut-off as mentioned below for 2021:
|CATEGORY||UPSC EPFO CUT-OFF MARKS|
|GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES||50|
|SC/ST CATEGORY CANDIDATES||40|
|OBC CATEGORY CANDIDATES||45|
Once you have secured the cut-off score then you are eligible for the Interview Round. When the answer key for UPSC EPFO Exam is released, the results are published shortly.
The exam consists of two stages. The first stage includes Objective Type Questions (Recruitment Test) and in the second stage, there will be an interview round. To shortlist the candidates a pen and paper-based interview test is performed by the authority.
|RECRUITMENT TEST (RT)||100||75%|
Scheme of Written Exam:
- The test is for two hours.
- It consists of multiple-choice questions.
- The medium of the questions will be both in English and Hindi.
- For wrong answers penalty of 0.33 marks and 1 for correct answers.
- No deduction for unmarked questions.
- A candidate can easily verify the answers using the UPSC EPFO Answer Key which will be available on the official website after the examination.
|UPSC EPFO 2020-21 Exam Details|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date|
|UPSC EPFO Vacancy|
|UPSC EPFO EO Cut off|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Result|
|UPSC EPFO Eligibility|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern|
|UPSC EPFO EO Admit Card|
|UPSC EPFO Study Plan|
|UPSC EPFO EO Study Material|
|UPSC EPFO EO Syllabus|
The total salary may be around INR 53312/- month. It may not be exact.
Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, law, or postgraduate diploma in cost and management accountant, a chartered accountant will be preferred.
The total number of questions will be 120 according to the updated notification.
Yes, it is a government job under the Central Government of India.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें