If your dream is to have a prestigious government job, the UPSC EPFO examinations gives you a wonderful opportunity to get one. Every year, the Union Public Service Commission conducts exams for hiring Enforcement Officers. While the UPSC EPFO exam dates for 2021 have been postponed till 05.09.2021 because of the ongoing pandemic. The EPFO result has been declared by UPSC. Candidates can check the UPSC EPFO Result on the website as well. In this blog, you can read about how to check your results and the weightage each exam carries.
How to Get UPSC EPFO Result?
You may get the UPSC EPFO Result by following the steps below:-
- Step 1: Visit the test authorities’ official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: You will then to the Home Page. Locate the Recruitment tab and click on the same.
- Step 3: Choose the link that says Recruitment Results from the various alternatives and thereafter select the links.
- Step 4: Next, the results page of UPSC EPFO opens in a separate tab.
- Step 5: Search for your roll number in the list.
- Step 6: Take a photocopy or printout of the page for future reference.
All the shortlisted candidates are required to fill and submit the detailed application form (daf) failing which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The link for daf will be available on the online recruitment application (ora) website (www.upsconline.nic.in). The date of launch of the detailed application form (daf) and the last date of submission of daf will be informed in due course.
Candidates are advised to visit the commission’s website regularly for updates. The marks of unsuccessful candidates will be uploaded on the commission’s
website after completion of the recruitment process.
UPSC EPFO Result – Test Marks and Weightage
The UPSC EPFO examination’s recruitment test is a written examination of 200 marks. Each question carries the same marks and carries 1/3 negative markings for each incorrect answer. Candidates are invited to the interview phase based on their performance in the written examination. The weightage of both rounds is 75:25
How Do You Compute The UPSC EPFO Recruitment Test (RT) Marks?
The RT is worth 200 points, with each question carrying one mark each and wrong answers carrying negative marking. There are no marks for questions not attempted. As a result, you may use the method below to compute your UPSC EPFO Marks in the recruitment examination.
Number of Correct Answers = Add 1
Incorrect Answers: Deduct 0.25 %
UPSC EPFO Exam Result – Merit List
The names of the chosen applicants are listed on the final merit list. The selected candidates are chosen based on their performance in the written exam and interview stage. To check the list, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Step 1: First, go to the test authorities’ official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: You will then be sent to the Home Page. Locate and click on the Recruitment tab.
- Step 3: From the list of alternatives provided, pick the Merit List link.
- Step 4: Next, choose the exam, UPSC EPFO, and fill up the required information.
- Step 5: The PDF appears on the screen. Please note that and save your device document.
Take a printout for future reference.
UPSC EPFO Interview Results
To qualify for the interview phase, candidates must do their written tests successfully. This round is conducted based on the openings and the number of candidates. The general cut-off scored by the candidates is taken into consideration for preparing the final merit list.
UPSC EPFO RT Result 2021
The results will be declared online by UPSC following the recruitment test (RT). Candidates can check out the results in the following manner:
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in to check out the results of the RT
- Download the PDF of the RT results
- The candidates selected for the interview phase are called for the recruiting exam depending on their performance in the written test.
Upon completion of the procedure for the Union Public Service Commission employed by the Organization of Provident Fund 2021, the lead authority shall disclose the Official Answer Key for the reference of the candidate. Once an answer key has been published on the official website, candidates can check their replies by using the official answer key and determining their scores. When the Union Public Service Commission officially publishes the answer key, a direct official link is given on the website.
|UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date|
|UPSC EPFO Vacancy|
|UPSC EPFO EO Cut off|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern|
|UPSC EPFO Eligibility|
|UPSC EPFO Answer Key|
|UPSC EPFO EO Admit Card|
|UPSC EPFO Study Plan|
|UPSC EPFO EO Study Material|
|UPSC EPFO EO Syllabus|
This year, 421 EPFO positions have been published by UPSC.
Visit the official website upsc.gov.in to check the outcome of the UPSC EPFO exam. Click on the relevant link and download the result pdf.
Shortlisted applicants must appear for the interview round. They are intimated through a call letter.
The weightage of the interview and the written test are in the ratio of 25:75.
No, there is no sectional cut-off from UPSC EPFO EO. But there is still a general cut-off.
The report has been issued, and the process of selection will begin shortly. A few months following the examination, the cutoff marks will be announced.
No. You must check the results and the cut-off on the official UPSC website.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें