The UPSC EPFO 2021 exam had been initially set for May 9, 2021. UPSC EPFO will now be conducted on 9th September 2021. The commission took into account quickly changing circumstances, health-related lockdown constraints, such as social distance standards, and the deteriorating situation imposed by the pandemic.
On the UPSC’s official website, upsc.gov.in, a postponed notice for EPFO 2021 was published. The new UPSC EPFO 2021 exam dates will be released soon.
- What is the UPSC EPFO Exam 2020-21?
- UPSC EPFO Exam 2020-21
- UPSC EPFO Notification 2020-21
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO in 2021
- Age Limit For Different Categories 2021
- Educational Qualifications for UPSC EPFO
- Experience Criteria for UPSC EPFO
- How to apply for UPSC EPFO?
- Application Fee for UPSC EPFO
- Exam Syllabus for UPSC EPFO 2021
- Selection Process UPSC EPFO 2021
- Recruitment Test (RT) UPSC EPFO 2021
- UPSC EPFO 2021 Job Profile
- UPSC EPFO 2021 Salary
- UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
- UPSC EPFO Result 2021
- UPSC EPFO Cut off 2021
- UPSC EPFO Preparation
- UPSC EPFO 2021 exam – FAQs
What is the UPSC EPFO Exam 2020-21?
Every year, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) holds a recruitment campaign for EPFO Enforcement Officer or Accounts Officer, with 421 vacancies this year. Graduates from any subject of study are eligible to take this exam.
EPFO, Ministry of Labour and Employment, is a great choice for graduate’s keen on working for the government.
UPSC EPFO Exam 2020-21
|Governing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Type of Exam||UPSC EPFO Exam|
|Total no of job vacancies||421|
|Application Fees||INR 25/-|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date||September 5, 2021|
|Process of Selection||Written Test|
Face to face Interview
UPSC EPFO Notification 2020-21
The UPSC EPFO Notifications are regularly released on the official website. The UPSC site also releases all the important information related to the exam, exam dates, admit cards, syllabus, etc. Due to the current pandemic situation, it is advisable to stay updated with the notifications as postponements may occur.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC EPFO in 2021
UPSC published the EPFO qualifying requirements for 2020-21. Before applying for the exam, candidates should review the EPFO eligibility 2021. Age, educational qualification, and country are all factors in the EPFO’s eligibility. Although there is no mention of EPFO qualifying percentage in graduation, there is a reference of the desired graduation stream.
|The candidates’ maximum age cannot exceed 30 years.||A bachelor’s degree in any field is required from a recognized university.||They must be Indian citizens.|
The following are the UPSC EPFO eligibility requirements. Only those applicants who meet the following requirements should apply for the exam:
According to the UPSC, UPSC EPFO Age Limit – Applicants for the Employees Provident Fund Organization test must be under the age of 30 years old.
Age Relaxation for UPSC EPFO – The UPSC has provisions for age relaxation for SC/ST, EPFO employees, ex-servicemen, and others. The following is the list of the EPFO age limit for different categories in 2021:
Age Limit For Different Categories 2021
Age Relaxation for UPSC EPFO
|SC/ST Applicants||5 Years|
|Employees of the EPFO||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs||Up to 5years|
|Central Government employees||Up to 5years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH) persons||10 Years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH) SC / ST candidates||15 Years|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Educational Qualifications for UPSC EPFO
A candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised university to be eligible to sit for the EPFO entrance exam. A candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any field to be eligible to sit for the EPFO entrance exam. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in law, a master’s degree in business administration, a five-year law degree, or a postgraduate diploma in company secretary, management, cost and management accountants, or chartered accountants will be favoured.
Experience Criteria for UPSC EPFO
It is preferred that the candidates have relevant experience in the industry. This increases their chances of being considered for a position. Candidates with at least two years of expertise in accounting, administration, and legal matters are preferred.
Read more: UPSC EPFO Eligibility
How to apply for UPSC EPFO?
The candidates must enter their personal information. The candidate must then upload his or her documents and finish the payment process in order to be considered for the position.
Read more: UPSC EPFO Apply Online
Steps to apply for UPSC EPFO:
- Visit the UPSC’s official website.
- Click on the link to access the details about Accounts Officer in the Ministry of Labour and Employment’s Employee Provident Fund Organization, Online Recruitment Application for the job of Enforcement Officer.
- Click on the link and provide the correct information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, and nationality.
- Select “Save & Continue” from the drop-down menu.
- Check the information you submitted on the UPSC EPFO application form and then click the “I Agree” option and move on to the next page.
- Upload the documents as required and click the save button.
- Submit the application fee for your chosen category from the list below.
- After the candidate has completed all of the above phases, he or she can click “Final Submit” to finish the process.
- It is recommended that you print the application form for future use.
Application Fee for UPSC EPFO
Exam Syllabus for UPSC EPFO 2021
The UPSC EPFO syllabus covers the following topics in general:
- English in general
- Freedom Struggle in India.
- Developmental Issues and Current Events
- Politics and Economy in India
- Accounting Principles in General
- Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
- Knowledge of computer applications and general science
- Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability
- India’s social security system.
Selection Process UPSC EPFO 2021
An offline exam and an interview will be part of the UPSC EPFO 2020 Exam selection process for Enforcement Officer Positions. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct a pen-and-paper based Recruitment Test (RT) across several exam centres to short-list applicants for the Interview process.
The weightage of the Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview is 75:25 for candidates who are shortlisted based on the Recruitment Test (RT) and eligible for the interview.
|Recruitment Test (RT)||75|
Recruitment Test (RT) UPSC EPFO 2021
- The Recruitment Test (RT) will consist of objective-type questions with multiple-choice answers.
- According to the exam pattern, all questions will be worth the same number of points.
- The examination will last two hours.
- Except for the English section, the recruitment test will be conducted in both Hindi and English.
- One-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as negative marking.
Interview UPSC EPFO 2021
- Candidates who get cut-off marks or higher will be called to the interview phase.
- Each candidate will receive an interview call letter a few days before the interview.
- The call letter will specify the location of the interview.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the interview venue unless they have a paper copy of the interview call letter.
Read More: UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
Final selection for UPSC EPFO 2021
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in both the recruitment test and the interview. From the date of their appointment, the recruited officers will be on a two-year probationary period.
UPSC EPFO 2021 Job Profile
Appointed candidates will need to take care of the below duties
- Settlement of claims investigations
- conducting surveys
- general administration maintenance of Cash Book
UPSC EPFO 2021 Salary
According to the 7th CPC, EPFO Officers are paid at Level 8 of the Pay Matrix. This means that the wage range would be between Rs 43,600 and Rs 55,200.
In addition to the Basic PayScale, UPSC EPFO EO (Enforcement Officer) and AO (Account Officer) are entitled to a number of additional benefits and privileges such as House rent allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity, Telephone bill, Insurance. These benefits would vary depending on the different rules and regulations of the various government branches where the aspirants are assigned.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021
The admit card is generally released 15 days before the exam date. However, it has not yet been distributed due to the UPSC EPFO exam being postponed. Candidates must visit the official website on a regular basis to stay informed.
Once the exam dates have been set, those who have successfully enrolled for the exam can access their UPSC EPFO hall ticket by entering their Registration Id/Application No or Roll Number and the admission card will be accessible for download.
Steps to download the UPSC EPFO Exam admit card 2021?
Once the exam dates have been set, those who have successfully enrolled for the exam can access their UPSC EPFO hall ticket by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to upsc.gov.in, which is the official website of the UPSC.
- Step 2: Click on the link for “e – Admit Card: ACCOUNTS OFFICER/ ENFORCEMENT OFFICER E.P.F.O., 2020.”
- Step 3: The UPSC EPFO pdf will appear on the screen. Take the time to read the relevant instructions. “Yes” should be selected.
- Step 4: Use your registered email address, roll number, and date of birth to log in.
- Step 5: Download the UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 from the UPSC website.
- Step 6: Print out your admissions card on an A4 sheet of paper.
Read More: UPSC EPFO EO Admit Card
UPSC EPFO Result 2021
The UPSC EPFO Result 2021 will be declared after the exams have been concluded. The candidates can check the results on the official website upsc.gov.in. Once the candidates clear the UPSC EPFO written exams, they will qualify for the interview round. Follow the instructions to download the results:
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Login with candidate details
- Check according to the roll number and name of the candidate
- Download the pdf
The candidates who clear the final interview round will qualify for the vacancies.
Read: UPSC EPFO Exam Result
UPSC EPFO Cut off 2021
Candidates can check previous year’s results to understand the UPSC EPFO Results 2021 cut-off. Following are the details of previous years UPSC EPFO qualifying marks
Read: UPSC EPFO EO Cut off
UPSC EPFO Preparation
Following are some tips and tricks that may come handy while preparing for the UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam:
- Prepare a meticulous day-wise plan to cover the syllabus and stick to the plan
- Take short study breaks
- Keep enough time for revision
- Eat healthy and get proper rest
- Practice previous years question papers to get an idea about the exam pattern
- Time yourself during the mock tests
Visit the official UPSC website to check the latest updates and relevant dates. Revise your subjects and keep abreast of the current events. Also, don’t forget to check out our other blogs for additional information and updates regarding exams and results.
UPSC EPFO 2021 exam – FAQs
Yes, Distance education degrees, diplomas, and certificates offered by universities with the approval of the University Grants Commission (UGC) will be accepted for central government jobs.
The pay scale for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officers is Level 8 in the 7th Pay Scale. As a result, the salary ranges from Rs 43600 to Rs 55200.
The UPSC EPFO 202 Exam selection process has 2 rounds of the interview, written test and face to face interview.