USPC has announced the new UPSC EPFO Exam Date. It is now scheduled to be conducted on 5th Sep, 2021. The Commission had earlier considered rapidly changing circumstances, health considerations, lockdown restrictions including social distancing norms and aggravating situation enforced due to the pandemic and the EPFO exam was postponed. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EO/AO), Recruitment Test, 2020 is now scheduled to be held on 5th September 2021.
UPSC is recruiting 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, for the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour, and Employment in the year 202. With more than 11 lakhs of candidates this year, the recruitment test will now be held at 72 centers across India. In this blog, we’ll have a look at the UPSC EPFO exam date, syllabus, exam pattern. So let’s get started.
Table of Contents
UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021
The table below shows the exam date, the recruiting organisation, admit card, and the posting details here. The exam is scheduled to happen on 9th May 2021.
|Post Name||Enforcement Officer|
|Admit Card||15 days before the exam date|
|Written Exam Date||5th September 2021|
|Date of Interview||TBA|
|Posting||Anywhere in India|
UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2021
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EO/AO), Recruitment Test, 2020 is now scheduled to be held on 5th September 2021.
UPSC EPFO EO 2021 Vacancy
There are a total of 421 Vacancies for EPFO Enforcement Officer. The vacancy distribution is given in the table below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
UPSC EPFO Selection Process
- Written Test(Pen & Paper Mode)
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
The selection process under UPSC EPFO for Enforcement Officer requires qualification of by a pen & paper based Recruitment Test (RT). The test will be of two hours duration, all the questions carry equal marks.
The Recruitment Test (RT) will be an Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based) consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|UPSC EPFO 2021 Phase-1||Marks||Duration|
|Recruitment Test (Offline)||100 Marks||2 Hours|
- The exam questions will be in both Hindi and English.
- There will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There is a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to each question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- PwD candidates shall be allowed compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour in the RT and facility of Scribe
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Syllabus
The Syllabus topics for the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer exam include:
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of the English language & use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity & Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
UPFO EPFO Preparation Tips & Resources
With less than a month to the exam, candidates need to revise the topics to get a hold of each and every small detail. Here are some of the preparation tips and strategies to help you prepare better for UPSC EPFO exam 2021.
- Cover All Topics
- Focus on General Studies Strategy
- Revise everything you read at the end of the week
- Use Reliable Study Material
- Take Complete and Sectional Mocks
- Don’t Stress Out
As the exam is approaching, these strategies will allow you to excel in this exam. Continued efforts and discipline is all it takes. Keep hustling and all the best for your exam.
UPSC EPFO Exam Date | FAQs
USPC EPFO 2021 is scheduled to on 5th September 2021.
There are a total of 421 Vacancies for EPFO Enforcement Officer.
UPSC releases the UPSC EPFO Admit card 15 days ahead of the exam on its official website.
- JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 – 1395 Vacancies Announced
- Success Story of Shubham Dubey – Cleared IBPS PO
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam for Levels 2, 3 and 5 – 12th June to 17th June 2022
- ICAR IARI Last Minute Tips | Preparation Tips for ICAR IARI Technician
- PNB Credit Officer Study Material| Download Free Pdf Here-2022
- आईसीएआर आईएआरआई सहायक भर्ती 2022 | यहां जानें पूर्ण विवरण